SCOPUS-AIACT 2021 : 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies
Call For Papers
5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies (AIACT 2021)--CFP
March 26-28, 2021 / Shanghai, China
5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies (AIACT 2021) is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers, sponsored by York University and Fudan University. It will be held in Shanghai, China from March 26 to 28, 2021. AIACT 2021 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
●Publication and Indexing
After a careful reviewing process, all the registered and presented papers will be published into AIACT Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS), Inspec, and other databases for review and indexing.
AIACT 2019/2018/2017 conference proceedings has been indexed by EI Compendex.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Control Theory and Application
Control theory&applications optoelectronics
Industrial Process Control
Instruments and Vibration Control
Intelligent and AI Based Control
Material Processing and Control
Sensor networks and networked control
Artificial Intelligence tools & Applications
Natural Language Processing
Estimation and Identification
More topics can be found at: https://www.aiact.net/CFP.html
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Coral Lu
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-15756362251(Chinese)