AIACT-SCOPUS 2021 : 5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies
Call For Papers
5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies (AIACT 2021)--CFP
March 26-28, 2021 / Shanghai, China
5th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies (AIACT 2021) is organized by Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers, sponsored by York University, Fudan University and University of Electronic Science and Technology of China Zhongshan Institute, supported by Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications. It will be held in Shanghai, China from March 26 to 28, 2021. AIACT 2021 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
●Publication and Indexing
1. All the registered and presented papers will be published in the IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing.
2. Selected papers with high quality will be recommended to publish in the Special Issue of "Thematic Collection on Industrial intelligent technologies for human-robot interaction and collaboration", which is a special issue of AI EDAM (ISSN: 1469-1760 (Online)), indexed by Science Citation Index Expanded, EI Compendex, SCOPUS.
3. Sepcial Issue on Advanced Computational Intelligence Methods for Processing Brain Imaging Data, which will be published in Frontiers in Neuroscience (Brain Imaging Methods),index by SCOPUS, SCIE and other databases
4. Special Issue on Emotion Recognition Using Brain-Computer Interfaces and Advanced Artificial Intelligence, which will be published in Frontiers in Psychology (Emotion Science), indexed by SCOPUS, SSCI and other databases.
AIACT 2020/2019/2018/2017 conference proceedings has been indexed by EI Compendex & Scopus.
Prof. Dan Zhang,York University, Canada
Dr. Zhang is a Fellow of the Canadian Academy of Engineering (CAE), a Fellow of the Engineering Institute of Canada (EIC), a Fellow of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), and a Fellow of Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering (CSME), a Senior Member IEEE, and a Senior Member of SME.Dr. Dan Zhang is a Kaneff Professor and Tier 1 York Research Chair in Advanced Robotics and Mechatronics at York University.Dr. Zhang's research interests include robotics and mechatronics; high performance parallel robotic machine development; sustainable/green manufacturing systems; rehabilitation robot and rescue robot.
Prof. Wei Gao, University of New South Wales (Sydney), Australia
Professor in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering. His research interests included: AI and machine learning in structural analysis and design, Stochastic structural analysis and safety assessment in CAD/CAE, Computation uncertainty/stochastic mechanics, Composite materials and structures, Stability and reliability analysis, Structural optimization and metamaterial design, Vibration and control, Vehicle-infrastructure interaction dynamics, Engineered cementitious composite materials.
Prof. Makoto Iwasaki, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan
Fellow of IEEE, IEEJ, JSPE,As professional contributions of the IEEE, he has been an AdCom member of IES in term of 2010 to 2019, a Technical Editor for IEEE/ASME TMech from 2010 to 2014, an Associate Editor for IEEE TIE since 2014, a Management Committee member of IEEE/ASME TMech (Secretary in 2016 and Treasurer in 2017), a Co-Editors-in-Chief for IEEE TIE since 2016, a Vice President for Planning and Development in term of 2018 to 2019, respectively. He is IEEE fellow class 2015 for "contributions to fast and precise positioning in motion controller design". His current research interests are the applications of control theories to linear/nonlinear modeling and precision positioning, through various collaborative research activities with industries.
As more speakers continue to update...
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Control Theory and Application
Control theory&applications optoelectronics
Industrial Process Control
Instruments and Vibration Control
Intelligent and AI Based Control
Material Processing and Control
Sensor networks and networked control
Artificial Intelligence tools & Applications
Natural Language Processing
Estimation and Identification
More topics can be found at: https://www.aiact.net/CFP.html
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: email@example.com
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Control Technologies join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Coral Lu
Tel: +852-30506862(English)| +86-15756362251(Chinese)