EUSIPCO 2011 : European Signal Processing Conference
Call For Papers
The 2011 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO‐2011) is the nineteenth in a series of conferences promoted by the European Association for Signal Processing (EURASIP). This year edition will take place in Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia (Spain), and will be jointly organized by the Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC) and the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC).
EUSIPCO‐2011 will focus on key aspects of signal processing theory and applications as listed below. Acceptance of submissions will be based on quality relevance and originality. Accepted papers will be published in the EUSIPCO proceedings and presented during the conference. Paper submissions, proposals or tutorials and proposals for special sessions are invited in, but not limited to, the following areas of interest.
Areas of Interest
* Audio and electro-acoustics
* Design, implementation, and applications of signal processing systems.
* Multimedia signal processing and coding.
* Image and multidimensional signal processing.
* Signal detection and estimation.
* Sensor array and multi‐channel signal processing.
* Sensor fusion in networked sytems.
* Signal processing for communications.
* Medical imaging and image analysis.
* Non‐stationary, non‐linear and non‐Gaussian signal processing.
Procedures to submit a paper and proposals for special sessions and tutorials will be detailed at www.eusipco2011.org. Submitted papers must be camera‐ready, no more than 5 pages long, and conforming to the standard specified on the EUSIPCO 2011 web site. First authors who are registered students can participate in the best student paper competition.
Proposal for special sessions
15 Dec 2010
Proposal for tutorials
18 Feb 2011
Electronic submission of full papers
21 Feb 2011
Notification of acceptance
23 May 2011
Submission of camera-ready papers
6 Jun 2011