AIRLEAs 2020 : 1st International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics for Law Enforcement Agencies
Call For Papers
1st International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics for Law Enforcement Agencies (AIRLEAs)
GJØVIK, NORWAY 28-30 September, 2020
We cordially invite you to attend and submit your papers to the AIRLEAs workshop which will be held in conjunction with 3rd International Conference on Intelligent Technologies and Applications (INTAP'20) on 28th -30th September, 2020 and hosted by the Norwegian University of Science & Technology (NTNU), Norway. AIRLEAs and INTAP2020 are organized by NTNU, Gjovik, Norway, University of Agder, Norway and Artificial Intelligence Research Group, IUB. Also, INTAP'20 will be technically sponsored by Springer and co-sponsored by IEEE Norway Section.
All accepted and presented papers will be published by CCIS-Springer and indexed in Scopus and Web of Science. Extended version of the selected papers will appear in the special issues of the following peer reviewed journals -- Computers and Electrical Engineering by Elsevier, SAGE Open Journal - indexed in SCI, Special Collection on Artificial Intelligence for IoT Systems (IJDSN and Scopus Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC).
Topics of interest for AIRLEAs include, but are not limited to:
1.AI and robotics opportunities for LEAs
- Artificial Intelligence and robotics for LEAs in the EU.
- Big data, analytics and AI for LEAs.
- Human robot interaction.
- Computer forensics readiness through Artificial Intelligence.
- Forensics data analytics.
- Automated reasoning in cybercrime investigations.
2.Policy and regulatory perspective
- Perspectives from GDPR and Directive on data protection in law enforcement (EU) 2016/680.
- Legal, ethical and societal aspects of AI and robotics technologies in LEAs.
- Integrating law and policy compliance into the development process.
- Fairness, accountability, transparency, explainability features etc.
3.Technical and Organizational Measures for Privacy and Security
- Privacy and Data Protection-by-design.
- Privacy-enhancing technologies (PETs).
- Privacy engineering in AI and robotics technologies.
- Privacy engineering and data subject rights.
- Privacy or data protection impact assessments in the context of AI and robotics technologies.
- Partially and Fully Homomorphic Encryption.
- Use-Case scenarios with homomorphic encryption libraries (SEAL, HElib, TFHE).
- Privacy and anonymity.
4.Ethical principles and ethical guidelines for the design, use, and operation of application
- Standards for the Ethics of AI and robotics.
- Ethics by Design.
- Ethics of algorithms & artificial
- Bias in algorithmic decision-making.
- Ethics of algorithms & AI.
- Ethics of data collection and algorithmic processes.
5.Privacy and security training and education for LEAs
- Awareness and effectiveness of educational training.
- Policies and procedures training.
- Privacy and data privacy awareness Training
- Teaching and training privacy engineering.
We shall be looking forward to your paper contributions and participation. We hope that attending the conference and the workshop will provide an opportunity to meet academic and industry experts to exchange ideas about the latest technologies. We are sure that your stay in the beautiful city of Gjøvik will be very pleasant and enjoyable.
AIRLEAs & INTAP’20 organizing committee