ICTPE 2010 : 6th International Conference On Technical and Phusical Problems of Power Engineering
Call For Papers
Extended versions of a selection of accepted papers will be published in:
“International Journal on TPE” - IJTPE (ISSN 2207-3528)
I. Complex Problems of Power Engineering (01CPE)
II. Electric Power Engineering, Machines And Drives (02EPE)
III. Electric Power Systems Operation, Control and Management (03EPS)
IV. Electrophysics and Electrical Materials (04EEM)
V. High Voltage Engineering (05HVE)
VI. Power Electronics (06PEL)
VII. Power Plants Engıneering (07PPE)
VIII. Renewable Energy Sources (08RNE)
IX. Environmental Problems of Power Engineering (09EPP)
X. Electrotechnology (10ETC)
XI. Lighting (11LIT)
XII. Energy Systems (12ENS)
XIII. All Engineering Fields Related to Energy Systems (13EES)
Full papers (min. 3 and max. 5 pages) must be submitted electronically in Word format to ICTPE General Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org .
Official language is English.
For more instructions see web page of the conference: http://www.iotpe.com .
Presentations will be in English.
- The registration fee (200 US$) for participants in the conference includes:
* Admission to all sessions.
* A printed copy of Conference Program.
* A printed copy of Conference Proceedings Book.
* A copy of the proceedings in a CD.
* Morning/Afternoon coffee breaks.
* Bag, lunch, social programs, etc.
- The non-participant authors will pay only 50 US$ for publishing the accepted papers in the conference proceedings.
Secretariat Tel.: +98 (411) 4474614
Secretarial Fax: +98 (411) 4474456