PSSV 2020 : XI Workshop Program Semantics, Specification and Verification
Call For Papers
XI Workshop Program Semantics, Specification and Verification
(Theory and Applications)
will be held ONLINE November 3-4, 2020.
PSSV-2020 workshop' page: https://persons.iis.nsk.su/en/pssv2020
History of PSSV via past web-pages:
PSSV-2010-2016 workshops' pages: http://pssv-conf.ru
PSSV-2017 workshop' page: http://persons.iis.nsk.su/en/pssv2017
PSSV-2018 workshop' page: http://persons.iis.nsk.su/en/pssv2018
PSSV-2019 workshop' page: http://persons.iis.nsk.su/en/pssv2019
PSSV Scope and Topics
Research, work in progress, position and student papers were welcome. List of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
* formalisms for program semantics;
* formal models and semantics of programs and systems;
* semantics of programming and specification languages;
* formal description techniques;
* logics for formal specification and verification;
* deductive program verification;
* automatic theorem proving;
* model checking of programs and systems;
* static analysis of programs;
* formal approach to testing and validation;
* program analysis and verification tools.
PSSV-2020 Program Committee:
* Natasha Alechina (Utrecht University, Netherlands),
* Alexander Bolotov (University of Westminster, UK),
* Vladimir Itsykson (St. Petersburg State Polytech. University, Russia),
* Igor Konnov (INRIA Nancy & LORIA, France, to be confirmed),
* Victor Kuliamin (Institute for System Programming, Moscow, Russia),
* Andrei Klimov (Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow, Russia),
* Alexei Lisitsa (University of Liverpool, UK),
* Irina Lomazova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia),
* Manuel Mazzara (Innopolis University, Russia),
* Sergey Staroletov (Polzunov Altai State Technical University, Barnaul, Russia),
* Nina Yevtushenko (Tomsk State University and Institute for System Programming, RAS, Moscow, Russia).
PSSV-2020 Program Co-Chairs:
* Nikolay Shilov (Innopolis University, Russia, shiloviis(at)mail.ru)
* Vladimir Zakharov (Moscow State University, Russia, zakh(at)cs.msu.su)
PSSV Steering Committee:
* Valery Nepomniaschy (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia, vnep(at)iis.nsk.su)
* Valery Sokolov (Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia, valery-sokolov(at)yandex.ru)
PSSV-2020 Local Organizing Committee (Higher School of Economics - National Research University)
* Irina Lomazova (ilomazova(at)hse.ru)
* Vladimir Zakharov (zakh(at)cs.msu.su)
Invited Speakers and Talks
* Natasha Alechina (Intelligent Software Systems, Information and computing sciences department, Utrecht University, The Netherlands): State of the Art in Logics for Verification of Resource-Bounded Multi-Agent System.
* Ekaterina Komendantskaya (School of Mathematical and Computer Sciences, Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh, UK): Refinement types for Verification of Neural Networks.
* Samvel K. Shoukourian (IT Educational and Research Center, Yerevan State University, Armenia): Polynomial algorithm for equivalence problem of deterministic multitape finite automata.
* Ilya Sergey (Yale-NUS College and National University of Singapore): Deductive Synthesis of Heap-Manipulating Programs: Sound, Expressive, Fast.
(Please refer https://persons.iis.nsk.su/en/pssv2020 for more information about speakers and abstracts.)
Types of Submissions and Publications
Program Committee solicits
* regular research submissions in the form of extended abstracts (up to 8 pages, LNCS style) in English (additional details could be included in an appendix up to 4 pages for Program Committee), each regular research submission will be reviewed by 3 PC members;
* work in progress, position, poster and student papers (up to 4 pages), each of these submissions will be reviewed by a PC member.
Right now Easy Chair submission page https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pssv2020 is open for regular paprs.
All accepted papers will be published before the workshop (format and venue TBD) Selected revised and extended papers have been published after the workshop in Russian peer-review journal Modeling and Analysis of Information Systems (https://www.mais-journal.ru). We expect (as it was in the previous years of the PSSV) that English translations of some of these selected papers will appear next year in Automatic Control and Computer Sciences(http://www.springer.com/computer/hardware/journal/11950) (indexed by WoS and Scopus).
* regular submission date has passed;
* short submissions (abstracts of work in progress, position papers and posters) - October 12(start)-19(end), 2020;
* notification for ALL submissions - October 26, 2020;
* final versions of regular research submissions (for pre-proceedings) - October 31, 2020;
* worksop - November 3-4, 2020;
* invitations of selected talks to post proceedings - November 5, 2020;
* papers for the post-proceeding - November 15, 2020;
* notification for the post-proceedings papers - November 15, 2020.