Mobility IoT 2020 : 7th EAI International Conference on Mobility, IoT and Smart Cities
Call For Papers
The scope of the Mobility IoT 2020 – 7th International Conference on Challenges in Smart Cities and Regions conference is to discuss the next level of innovative technologies influencing industry and connectivity sectors in the future industrial, urban and sustainable development. The conference will provide a platform for synergy of ideas within the smart industrial innovations approaching from various points of view: industry and management 4.0, expanding new business models, smart technologies identifying up-to-date global challenges, new trends and opportunities. New managerial ideas, cutting-edge innovations and technologies for mobility agenda are highlighted together with a multidisciplinary perspective approach.
Highlights: Technological Innovations, Industry 4.0 and Management 4.0, Urban Mobility, Social Mobility, Sustainability
Topic Scope – Technological Innovations
• Internet of Things, Internet of Everything
• Creative Technologies
• Intelligent transport systems
• Technical Advances creative companies
• Challenges of IoT to Cybersecurity
• Engineering secure IoT systems
• IoT impact on Critical Infrastructures
Topic Scope – Industry 4.0
• Economics and Management 4.0
• New business models and smart services
• Innovation management
• Smart Factory (Factory of the Future)
• Robotics and Automatization
• Smart Sensors
• Smart Logistics
• Networks of Factories
Topic Scope – Urban mobility
• Automotive industry, new players, new structure and trends
• Smart cities and infrastructure
• Intelligent urban transport systems
• E-mobility and e-charging station network
• Connected cars
• Autonomus cars
• ICT in the car
Topic Scope – Social mobility
• Social networks and communities
• Social marketing and innovation in social areas
• Career development and new types of jobs
• Working environment
• Employee healthcare
• Socio-economic trends
• Work models, Support programs, Financial systems
Topic Scope – Sustainability
• Sustainable energy sources and materials
• Environment and climate resilient future
• Green technologies
• Sustainable cities and communities
• Responsible production and consumption
• Reducing inequality and gender issue
• Local and regional planning
• Innovation management toward sustainability in healthcare
• Sustainability of manufacturing within IoT
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• (TBC) Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length, short papers up to 6-9 pages.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Assoc. prof. M.A. Dagmar Cagáňová, Ph.D.
Slovak University of Technology in Trnava, Slovakia
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities