WiCON 2020 : 13th EAI International Wireless Internet Conference
Conference Series : International Wireless Internet Conference
Call For Papers
Building on the last decade’s success, the WiCON 2020 aims to tackle the aforementioned challenges of emerging wireless Internet communications, covering topics ranging from technology issues to new applications and test-bed developments, mainly focusing on next-generation wireless Internet, 5G, 6G, IoT, Industrial IoT, Healthcare IoT, and related methodologies.
WiCON 2020 aims to bring together researchers, leading academic scientists to share their experiences and research findings on all aspects of Wireless Internet Communications. It also offers a leading interdisciplinary forum for academics, educators, and practitioners to present and discuss the latest technologies, developments, practical challenges and approaches to Wireless Internet.
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to participate in the conference by sending Abstracts, Full Papers, and Posters of their work. Last but not the least, middleware and platform providers, application developers, and smart object providers are also welcome.
WiCON attendees will present novel ideas, exchange points of view, and foster collaborations. Papers, posters, and demos expressing the point of view of middleware and platform providers, smart object providers, application developers, and researchers are particularly welcome.
The works that will be presented at the conference will focus on the following topics:
• Wireless and Communication Network
• Wireless communication security
• Green wireless network architectures and communication protocols
• Internet of Things (IoT) based applications
• Industrial IoT
• Internet of Medical Things (IoMT)
• Federated Learning in IoT
• Architecture and challenges related to LTE-A, LTE-R, PS-LTE, 5G, 6G, and beyond
• Convergence and interworking of heterogeneous wireless networks
• Mobile P2P networking, D2D, M2M
• Next-Generation Networking, Internet services, multimedia communications, and applications
• WLANs, WPANs, WBANs, WWAN, Wireless sensor networks, Ad-hoc and Mesh Network for future communication system
• Satellite and Space Communications
• Cognitive Radio, AI-Enabled Networks, Cooperative, Collaborative Communications, and relay networks
• SDN, Network Virtualization, Open Platform, Software and Services
• Heterogeneous Networks, Interference Management, and Radio Resource Management
• QoS, QoE, GoS, and SLA/SLM management and traffic modelling
• Fog and Edge computing architecture
• Cloud Computing and Networks
• Delay-tolerant networks, Content Delivery Network, and Content‐Centric Networking approaches for future communication system
• Blockchain-based security
• Blockchain and applications
• Algorithm design and performance analysis
• Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANET)
• Wireless access in vehicular environment (WAVE)
• Dedicated short-range communications (DSRC)
• Context-aware mobile network
• Tele-medicine/e-health networks
• Architectural support for security
• Security, privacy, and dependability issues
• Security in cooperative networks
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
La Trobe University, Australia
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities