EI/SCOPUS-3CE 2021 : 2021 Asia Conference on Communications and Computer Engineering (3CE 2021)
Call For Papers
2021 Asia Conference on Communications and Computer Engineering (3CE 2021)--Call for Paper
Mar. 11-13, 2021 | Singapore
2021 Asia Conference on Communications and Computer Engineering (3CE 2021) will be held in Singapore during Mar. 11-13, 2021, which is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE). We warmly welcome prospective authors to submit their new research or technological contributions to 3CE 2021, for sharing valuable experiences with scientists and students from around the world.
●Publication and Indexing
After a careful reviewing process, all the registered and presented papers will be published into 3CE Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to Engineering Village (EI), SCOPUS, Thomson Reuters(Web of Science) and other databases for review and indexing.
●Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Information and Its Technical Education
Mobile and Ubiquitous Computing
Parallel and Distributing Computing
Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering
Virtual Reality and Visualization
Autonomic and Trusted Computing
AI in Communication
Biomedical Informatics and Computation
Network Security and Cryptography
Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
Wireless and Sensor Devices
More topics can be found at: https://www.3ce2021.org/CFP.html
1. You can choose to submit your paper directly to: email@example.com
2. You can submit your full paper through electronic submission system:
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism is prohibited;
5. Duplicate submission is prohibited;
●Call for Participants
1. Presenter: If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Listener: You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
3. Reviewer: We sincerely welcome professors, associate professors, teachers and other experts in the areas of Communications and Computer Engineering join the conference as a reviewer.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact our conference secretary.
Ms. Con Cong
Tel: +852-30506939(English)| +86-17723329879(Chinese)
Welcome you to contact us by Email: email@example.com