MUM 2010 : 9th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2010)
Conference Series : Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia
Call For Papers
MUM 2010 is a leading annual international conference, which provides a forum for presenting thelatest research results on mobile and ubiquitous multimedia. The conference brings together experts from both academia and industry for a fruitful exchange of ideas and discussion on future challenges,in a comfortable and effective single track conference format.
The 9th International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (MUM 2010) will be held in Limassol, Cyprus, 1st – 3rd December, 2010 and is organized by Cyprus University of Technology and Frederick University, Cyprus.
In addition to the peer-reviewed accepted papers, the Conference Program will include keynote presentations and tutorials, posters, a research and industry demo session, and a discussion panel.
The technical programme will be complemented by several social events to facilitate informal discussions and networking among the conference attendees and invited guests.
Accepted papers, demos and posters will be published in the MUM 2010 Conference Proceedings.
Previous MUM Conferences have been held in cooperation with ACM SIGMOBILE, with papers
published in the ACM Digital Library (pending approval for MUM 2010).
Best Paper Award and Best Student Paper Award will be presented for outstanding contributions.
Original submissions are solicited on, but not limited to, the following topics on mobile and ubiquitous multimedia:
- Architectures, protocols, and algorithms to cope with mobility, roaming, limited bandwidth, or intermittent connectivity
- Case studies, field trials and evaluations of new applications and services
- Mobile user interfaces, interaction design and techniques, user-centered studies
- Intelligent, aware, proactive, and attentive environments, perception and modeling of the environment
- Middleware and distributed computing support for mobile and ubiquitous multimedia
- Mobile computer graphics, games and entertainment- Mobile and ubiquitous multimedia in intelligent transport systems
- Location-aware mobile services
- Novel adaptive/context-aware/mobile/ubiquitous/wireless multimedia applications and systems
- Mobile media management
- Management of large user populations and device-independent media access
- Social networks applications over mobile multimedia platforms
- Rich media applications on mobile devices
- Streaming mobile multimedia
- User authentication, identity and profile management
- Mobile and ubiquitous multimedia in ad hoc networks
Further information can be found on the conference Web site: http://www.mum2010.org/.
For specific questions regarding the conference organization and paper submissions please contact email@example.com
- Prof. Marios Angelides, University of Brunel, UK
- Dr. Lambros Lambrinos, Cyprus University of Technology
- Dr. Michael Rohs, Deutsche Telecom Labs, TU Berlin, Germany
- Dr. Enrico Rukzio, Lancaster University, UK
- Dr. Chrysostomos Chrysostomou, Frederick University Cyprus
Posters & Demos Chair:
- Dr. Efthyvoulos Kyriacou, Frederick University Cyprus
- Dr. Panayiotis Zaphiris, Cyprus University of Technology
- Dr. Tasos Sofokleous, Frederick University Cyprus
Steering Committee Chair:
- Prof. Timo Ojala, University of Oulu, Finland