ICEAC 2010 : International Conference on Energy Aware Computing
Call For Papers
The International Conference on Energy Aware Computing (ICEAC) is a technical forum for presentation of advances in all aspects of energy efficient computing ranging from system platform architectures and features, methods and tools, to low power circuits. Specific topics include, but are not limited to the following four areas:
1) Energy Aware Platform Architecture
• Platform power management features
• Power delivery architectures
• Energy efficient data center architectures
• Platform thermal and acoustics
• Power electronics for energy efficient computing
• Low power embedded systems
2) Energy Aware Development Tools
• Methods and tools for forecasting estimating and validating power
• Power workloads and benchmarks
• Power simulation, emulation and modeling techniques
• System power measurements
3) Low Power Component Design
• Low power component (logic, circuit, process technology) design
• Low power libraries
• Techniques for on-die fine grain power management
• On-die sensors and instrumentation
• On-die power delivery architectures
• On-die power and thermal management
4) Software/Firmware Power Management
• Low power software techniques
• Low power virtualization
• Low energy displays
• Energy efficient networking
• Software power management features
• Energy efficient firmware organization
Technical Paper Submissions
Two page abstracts (single-column format, font size 10pt) should be submitted, including all illustrations, tables, and references. Electronic submission in PDF format only via the web is required. Information on paper submission to ICEAC'10 can be found at http://www.energyawarecomputing.org.
Submitted papers must represent original work, not announced, published, or presented before. Accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings, and included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. ICEAC'10 will present 2 Best Paper Awards based on reviewer ratings and feedback from an invited panel of judges.
Invited Talk, Panel, Tutorial Proposals and Short Courses
There will be invited talks in plenary sessions by key representatives from industry and academia. Proposals for tutorials, panels, and short courses on future directions and design/technology alternatives in energy aware computing should be submitted to Technical Program Co-Chairs in the format provided on the web site. The short courses and turorials will be available to the conference attendees at no additional charge.
Student Paper Award
Students will be given the opportunity to showcase original work related to energy aware computing and highlight their goals, implementation choices, and success measures. The entries should be submitted electronically as a 2 page abstract in PDF format, and should be identified as "Student Paper" on the first page.
Companies and publishers interested in exhibiting at ICEAC'10 should contact Exhibit Chair directly.