INRA 2020 : 8th International Workshop on News Recommendation and Analytics
Call For Papers
INRA 2020 (in conjunction with ECML PKDD) welcomes researchers from different domains to discuss the recent advancements in news recommendation and analytics.
Topics of interests for this workshop include but are not limited to:
• News Recommendation and Personalization
– Innovative algorithms for news recommendation
– Reader Profiling
– News context and trend modelling
– Big data technologies for news streams
– Practical applications
• News Analytics
– News semantics and ontologies
– News summarisation, classification, and sentiment analysis
– Large-scale news mining and analytics
– News evolution and trends
– News from social media
• Ethical Aspects of News Recommendation
– Detection and analysis of fake news and disinformation
– News diversity and filter bubbles
– Privacy and security in news recommender systems
– Spread mechanisms of disinformation
Scientific Papers: We will accept scientific contributions in the form of short and full papers. Full papers must not exceed 16 pages and short papers must not exceed eight pages excluding references. Please, note that the reviewing process is single- blind. This is to facilitate access for application-oriented papers using data from news organizations.
Demo Papers: We accept papers demonstrating new systems that have been developed within the area of news recommender systems. Demo papers must be 4–8 pages long and must not exceed eight pages excluding references.
Pitch Presentation Abstracts: Pitch presentations aim to introduce brand new ideas and ongoing works at their initial stage. Pitch presentations give the contributors a chance to present, discuss, and develop their ideas in a relevant community. In this session, each presenter will have five minutes.