EAI CloudComp 2020 : 10th EAI International Conference on Cloud Computing
Conference Series : Cloud Computing
Call For Papers
As a novel computational paradigm, cloud computing has gained ever-increasing attentions of both IT industry and academic research communities. Cloud computing provisions scalable computing resources including computation, communication and storage resources & services to support various big data applications without major investment in infrastructure up front. The key technologies that cloud computing principally built on include web service technologies & standards, virtualization, novel distributed programming models like MapReduce, and related security & privacy solutions. Nowadays, cloud computing has been widely adopted in various areas such as industrial manufacturing, medical healthcare, intelligent transportation, smart city, e-government, e-commerce and e-finance, etc.. Furthermore, cloud computing has been extended to a larger scale with the development of edge/fog computing and Internet of Things, and together become a comprehensive computing infrastructure ecosystem that profoundly changes the IT landscape and human life.
CloudComp 2020 aims to bring together academic researchers, industry developers and domain users to discuss & share recent advances and viewpoints in cloud computing. The conference also aims at presenting the recent theories, experiences and results obtained in a wider area of cloud computing, giving users and researchers equally a chance to gain better insight on the capabilities, limitations and developing directions of current cloud computing paradigm. Prospective authors are invited to submit high quality papers reporting their original research results and activities related to these areas.
• X as a Service Paradigms
• Cloud Computing Architecture
• Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud
• Edge Computing / Fog Computing
• IoT/Sensor Clouds
• Simulation and Virtualization in Cloud Computing
• Cloud Resource Scheduling and Offloading
• Quality of Service (QoS) in Cloud Computing
• Cost Models and Optimization in Cloud Computing
• Privacy, Security and Trust Issues in Cloud Computing
• Heterogeneity in Cloud Computing
• Energy-saving Issue in Cloud Computing
• Cloud Computing for Big Data Processing
• High Performance Computing based on Cloud
• Cloud Supported Smart X Technologies
• Distributed and Parallel Query Processing
• 5G and Cloud Computing
• Blockchain Techniques for Cloud Computing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Wireless Networks (WINET) (IF: 2.405)
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Prof. Shangguang Wang
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities