PFSM 2020 : EAI International Conference on Privacy and Forensics in Smart Mobility
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI PFSM 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
This International conference on Privacy and Forensics in Smart Mobility (PFSM) provides an excellent discussion platform for the state-of-the-art work in the areas of privacy-preserving and digital forensics for the emerging smart mobility systems and the wider Smart Cities. The purpose of this special conference program is to highlight the cutting-edge technologies to help build privacy-aware, secure, safe and resilient smart mobility systems for smart cities. It aims to promote scientific work on the topics suggested by the conference and encourage collaboration amongst researchers and practitioners from industry and academia. It also encourages participation from members of existing associations, professionals in general, including government departments and agencies.
• Privacy-Preservation in Smart Mobility; Smart Transport; Smart Cities
• Privacy-enhancing technologies
• Privacy-aware or Privacy-Preserving Computing
• Trust and Trusted Computing for Smart Mobility and Smart Cities
• Security and privacy issues in the Internet of Things (IoT)
• Privacy-enhanced access controls or security for IoT
• Trust and Identity Management in Smart Cities
• Security and Privacy in Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems
• Privacy in Connected Autonomous Vehicles
• Secure Intelligent Transport and Mobility Systems
• Privacy and Security in Cloud/Edge/Fog Computing
• Federated Learning & Privacy-preserving AI
• Privacy-preserving, Machine-learning-based Data Analytics
• Anonymization Techniques of Location Traces
• Malicious and Pervasive Tracking, De-anonymization
• Data protection techniques for regulatory (GDPR) compliance
• Human factors, usability, and user-centred design of privacy technologies
• Digital Forensics for Smart Cities
• Smart Vehicle Forensics
• Mobile Forensics; IoT Forensics; Network Forensics; Cloud Forensics
• Smart Mobile Systems Security and Forensics.
• Incidence Response for Smart Mobility; Smart Transport; Smart Cities
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors will be eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of one of EAI Transactions.
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Dr. Asma Patel
Staffordshire University, United Kingdomk
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities