EAI OptiCity 2020 : (Virtual) EAI International Conference on Intelligent Design and Services Optimization in Smart Cities
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI OptiCity 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
Based on the agreement that a Smart city is an urban area that integrates different types of communication protocols and electronic Internet of Things (IoT) sensors to fuse data and then, using big data mining in order to efficiently manage assets, resources and services in real time, this multidisciplinary conference aims at bringing together researchers in all fields of intelligent design and services optimization in smart cities discussing, through quality papers, all issues involved in an integral and holistic approach. The focus of this conference is in the optimization of planning, design and management of resources and services in smart cities towards maximizing sustainability, safety, efficiency in risk and disaster management as well as operational excellence.
1) Architectural and Civil Engineering Aspects in the efficient Planning and Design of smart cities
2) Optimization of communication protocols and IoT systems for real time management of services in smart cities
3) Optimization of services in smart cities
4) Optimization of big data mining and data fusion methodologies for real time management
5) Distributed Systems communications and Interoperability for smart cities applications
6) Smart city infrastructure, assets and resources management systems design and optimization
7) Platforms and tools for Optimized Services Management in Smart cities
8) Intelligent Sensing for Smart Cities Management.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors will be eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of one of EAI Transactions.
Additional publication opportunities:
• Smart Cities – Open Access Journal
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
A/Prof. Dimitrios A. Karras
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities