IJSEC-SEBTEM 2010 : International Journal of Software Engineering and Computing -- Sp. Issue: Software Engineering – Bridging Technology with Economics and Management
Call For Papers
International Journal of Software Engineering and Computing
CALL FOR PAPERS
Feature Topic Issue:
Software Engineering – Bridging Technology with Economics and Management
There are two main levels of software engineering activities: technical (what needs to be done) and organizational (how to reach the target). Organizational level is related with economics and management. Because of increasing role of software in business and personal life extensive scientific research has been done at both of these levels. An important factor of software project success is appropriate interrelationship at these levels aimed at optimizing technical solutions using available resources.
The aim of this issue is to present recent advances at the joint of technology with economics and management. They involve papers discussing theoretical problems and/or addressing practical aspects (experiments, case studies, etc.) in these areas.
Submitted papers should cover fall within at least one of the following or related broad areas:
- effort and productivity prediction
- trade-offs between scope, effort and quality
- software process and quality management
- best practices in software project management
- development methodologies
- data storage management
- software architecture design
- risk management
- distributed/global project development
- project efficiency
- machine learning / statistical / AI techniques in software engineering
- decision making techniques in software engineering
- Research paper - novel, not published elsewhere nor under review for a possible publication elsewhere. You are welcome to submit an extended version of earlier conference paper if the extension is sufficiently novel and important.
- Survey paper – detailed discussion of recent advances in selected topic(s).
Submission deadline: 10 July 2010
Review notifications: September 2010
Publication: late 2010/early 2011
GUIDELINES FOR MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION:
The manuscript should be sent by email in pdf format without author data to the address provided below. Please indicate paper category when submitting a paper. Papers will be blindly reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Dr. Lukasz Radlinski, Assoc. Editor IJSEC
ul. Mickiewicza 64, 71-101 Szczecin
Institute of Information Technology in Management
Faculty of Economics and Management
University of Szczecin, Poland
+48 91 444 1911