EAI IC4S 2020 : C4S 2020 - EAI International Conference on Cognitive Computing and Cyber Physical Systems
Call For Papers
IC4S is a premier conference that aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Cognitive Computing Techniques and Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS). It provides a premier interdisciplinary platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and practical challenges encountered as well as solutions.
The objective of this resourceful event is to cover advances in all aspects of CPS as well as Sensing Intelligence including theory, tools, applications, systems, test-beds and field deployments. The conference fosters to develop fundamental principles that emphasize on the integration of cyber and physical elements, infrastructure for building CPS systems, highlighting the design, implementation, and investigation of CPS applications. In addition, Cognitive Computing is a sensing-driven-computing scheme that explores and integrates intelligence from all types of senses in various scenarios and solution contexts. It is well beyond the traditional human being’s senses.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics (but not limited to):
- Self-correcting supply chain using Artificial Intelligence
- IoT in Logistics
- Human-in-the-loop shared or supervisory control
- Workforce optimization using Machine Learning Techniques
- Inventory and Transportation optimization using AI and ML
- Web Technologies for the IoT
- Real-Time Applications of IoT technology
- Robustness, safety, privacy and security of CPS
- Emerging applications in CPS
- Industry 4.0
- Big Data system and data analytics for CPS
- Mobile computing and devices for CPS
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality interactions
- Networking systems for CPS applications
- Vehicular and industrial networking
- Sensor and mobile networks
- Cognitive 5G
- Cognitive Sensing and Intelligence
- Internet of Cognitive Things
- Deep Learning for Cognition
- Cognitive Computing techniques using artificial intelligence Cognitive approaches within data mining and machine learning techniques
- Cognitive radio in wireless communication and ad-hoc networks
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Augmented Intelligence
- Machine learning approach in photonics,
- Free space optics for smart communication,
- Photonic sensor technology.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors will be eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of one of EAI Transactions.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series