ENGCPS 2020 : Engineering of Cyber-Physical Systems
Call For Papers
Special Session on Engineering of Cyber-Physical Systems (ENGCPS 2020)
In association with 27th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SYSTEMS ENGINEERING 2020
Las Vegas, NV, USA, December 14-16, 2020
Scope and Topics
• Real-time Sensing, Reasoning and Adaptation for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Evolutionary computing for CPS.
• Design Theory for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Cyber-Physical Systems Security and Privacy
• Computation Models for Cyber-Physical Systems
• and Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
• Mobile Sensors in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Design and Performance Optimization in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Adaptive Control in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Applications of CPS on e-Health, life sciences, energy.
• Smart cities, smart homes, and smart infrastructures.
• Safety-critical, dependable, fault-tolerant cyber-physical systems.
• Distributed, highly networked architectures for interconnected cyber-physical systems
• Communication and Infotainment Systems in CPS such as vehicles
• Networking for intelligent mobility and transport infrastructures
• Sensor networks for cyber-physical systems
• Intelligent and collaborative methods for CPS
• Testing ,validation, verification, simulation and visualization of CPS
Organizers contact details
Amjad Gawanmeh amjad.gawanmeh at ieee.org
Submision instructions and link:
The proceedings are published in the Springer series Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems.