INLG CFW 2020 : INLG 2020 Call for Workshop Proposals
Call For Papers
The 13th International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG 2020) (https://www.inlg2020.org/) will be held at the Helix, Dublin City University, DCU, in Dublin Ireland, September 7 - 10, 2020. The conference takes place immediately prior to COLING 2020 (https://coling2020.org/), which will be held in Barcelona Spain, 13-18 September 2020. Building on the success of previous years, we hope to include a number of independently organised research workshops. These workshops will take place immediately after or prior to the main conference. The INLG organisers and SIGGEN cordially invite workshop proposals for one-day or half-day workshops at INLG 2020.
Workshops can focus on any topic relevant to the Natural Language Generation community (NLG). We especially invite proposals for workshops in relatively new areas which have recently begun to attract interest in the research community, or topics where greater interaction between the NLG community and another established research community can be beneficial to both fields. Proposals for workshops, which form part of an existing series, are also welcome.
The workshops will provide an informal setting, where participants will have the opportunity to discuss technical topics in an atmosphere that fosters the active exchange of ideas. Proposals should also describe the workshop format. We encourage formats that will foster discussion and exchange of ideas (talks, posters, panels, invited speakers). Workshops at INLG 2020 should be planned as half-day or full one-day events.
Proposals can be sent directly to the INLG 2020 Workshop Chair, Daniel Braun, email: email@example.com
1. Approx. 2 pages long
2. The names and affiliations of the organisers
3. The name of the workshop and its duration (half-day or full-day)
4. A description of the workshop aims
5. A short description of the format of planned activities
6. An indication of the research communities that the workshop is expected to target
7. A list of programme committee members
After a workshop proposal is accepted, the organizers are encouraged to create a web site for the workshop and the INLG 2020 main conference web site will provide a link to each workshop.
- Deadline for receipt of workshop proposals: 1st May 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 12 May 2020
***Suggested timeline for workshop organization***
- Call for workshop papers or abstracts: 7 June 2020
- Submissions due: 7 July 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 7 August 2020
- Camera-ready papers due: 22 August 2020
**Please note that we are closely monitoring the impact of and response to COVID-19 and will put in place an appropriate contingency plan as the situation evolves**
All deadlines are at 11.59 PM, UTC-8.
Brian Davis, (ADAPT, DCU)
Yvette Graham (ADAPT, DCU)
John Kelleher (ADAPT, TU Dublin)
Yaji Sripada (University of Aberdeen)