FedCSIS 2020 : 15th Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems
Conference Series : Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems
Call For Papers
15th Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS’2020)
Sofia, Bulgaria, 6-9 September, 2020
Strict submission deadline: May 15, 2020, 23:59:59 pm HST (no extensions)
(FedCSIS IEEE conference number: #49059)
KEY FACTS: expected Proceedings: IEEE Digital Library; indexing: Web of Science (since 2012); 22 Technical Sessions in 5 Tracks; Doctoral Symposium; conference fee covers 4 lunches and 3 social events; Sofia – capital of Bulgaria, city history goes back to Roman times (with some, recently uncovered and made available to see, fascinating ruins of Serdika – which is how Sofia was known during Tracian and Roman times).
FedCSIS is an annual international conference, this year organized jointly by the Polish Information Processing Society (PTI), IEEE Poland Section Computer Society Chapter and Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. The mission of the FedCSIS Conference Series is to provide a highly acclaimed forum in computer science and information systems. We invite researchers from around the world to contribute their research results and participate in Technical Sessions focused on their scientific and professional interests in computer science and information systems.
As in the previous years, FedCSIS 2020 will host a data mining challenge. It will be organized on a, recently re-designed, Knowledge Pit platform: https://knowledgepit.ml
The specific topic will be announced shortly, please check the competition site (or the conference portal). There will also be a special session devoted to this challenge at the FedCSIS 2020 conference.
Since 2012, Proceedings of the FedCSIS conference are indexed in the Web of Science, SCOPUS and other indexing services. This already includes Proceedings of FedCSIS 2018 (we are awaiting the decision for the FedCSIS 2019). Information about FedCSIS indexing / bibliometry / rankings can be found at: https://www.fedcsis.org/2020/indexation.
FedCSIS TRACKS AND TECHNICAL SESSIONS
The FedCSIS 2020 consists of five conference Tracks, hosting Technical Sessions:
Track 1: Artificial Intelligence
* Advanced Artificial Intelligence in Applications (15th Symposium AAIA'20)
* Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval (9th International Workshop ASIR'20)
* Formal Approaches to Vagueness in Relation to Mereology (1st Symposium FVRM'20)
* Language Technologies and Applications (5th Workshop LTA'20)
* Computational Optimization (13th Workshop WCO'20)
Track 2: Computer Science & Systems
* Advances in Computer Science & Systems (ACSS'20)
* Actors, Agents, Assistants, Avatars (1st Workshop 4A'20)
* Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms (13th Workshop CANA'20)
* Multimedia Applications and Processing (13th Symposium MMAP'20)
* Scalable Computing (11th Workshop WSC'20)
Track 3: Network Systems and Applications
* Advances in Network Systems and Applications (ANSA'20)
* Internet of Things - Enablers, Challenges and Applications (4rd Workshop IoT-ECAW'20)
* Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust (1st International Forum NEMESIS'20)
Track 4: Information Systems and Technologies
* Advances in Information Systems and Technologies (AIST'20)
* Data Science in Health (DSH'19) (2nd Special Session DSH'20)
* Information Systems Management (15th Conference ISM'20)
* Knowledge Acquisition and Management (26th Conference KAM'20)
Track 5: Software and System Engineering
* Advances in Software and System Engineering (ASSE'20)
* Cyber-Physical Systems (7th Workshop IWCPS’20)
* Lean and Agile Software Development (4th International Conference LASD'20)
* Model Driven Approaches in System Development (6th Workshop MDASD'20)
* Software Engineering (40th IEEE Workshop SEW’20)
Track 6: DS-RAIT'20 - 7th Doctoral Symposium on Recent Advances in Information Technology
* Christian Blum, Artificial Intelligence Research Institute (IIIA-CSIC), Barcelona, Spain
Keynote title: Are you a Hybrid? Yes, of course, everyone is a Hybrid nowadays!
* George Boustras, European University Cyprus
Keynote title: Critical Infrastructure Protection – on the interface of safety and security
* Hans-Georg Fill, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
Keynote title: From Digital Transformation to Digital Ubiquity: The Role of Enterprise Modeling
PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
+ Papers should be submitted by May 15, 2020 (strict deadline, no extensions, submission system will be opened in the first week of March).
+ Preprints will be published on a USB memory stick and provided to the FedCSIS participants.
+ Only papers presented during the conference will be submitted to the IEEE for inclusion in the Xplore Digital Library. Furthermore, proceedings, published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers, will posted within the conference Web portal. Moreover, most Technical Session organizers arrange quality journals, edited volumes, etc., and may invite selected extended and revised papers for post-conference publications (information can be found at the websites of individual events, or by contacting Chairs of said events).
+ Paper submission (strict deadline): May 15, 2020, 23:59:59 pm HST (there will be no extension)
+ Position paper submission: June 9, 2020
+ Author notification: June 30, 2020
+ Final paper submission and registration: July 15, 2020
+ Conference date: September 6-9, 2020
CHAIRS OF FedCSIS CONFERENCE SERIES
Maria Ganzha, Leszek A. Maciaszek, Marcin Paprzycki
CONTACT FedCSIS at: email@example.com
FedCSIS in Social Media:
FedCSIS on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/FedCSISFacebook
FedCSIS on LinkedIN: https://tinyurl.com/FedCSISonLinkedIN
FedCSIS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FedCSIS
FedCSIS on XING: http://preview.tinyurl.com/FedCSISonXING