WCSA 2020 : Wireless Congress Systems and Applications
Call For Papers
17th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications
November 11-12, 2020, ICM Munich in parallel with electronica, Germany
Call for Papers & Workshops
2020 will see continued advances in all areas of wireless communication.
We will have not only the general rollout of 5G, but also the first campus networks. However, they will use advanced LTE technology – so called 4.9G. But LTE Advanced already offers a high data rate and QoS – and, most importantly, these campus networks operate in their own dedicated band, (3.7 to 3.8 GHz in Germany) and thus avoid interference issues with other radio transmissions.
The Wireless Congress 2020 will not only investigate 5G and campus networks, but also new and novel wireless technologies such as WiFi6, TSN for wireless networks, resilient networks, information-centric networking, software defined networking (SDN), next generation LPWAN, etc. Furthermore, the use of AI in communication networks and the practical application of advanced wireless systems in industry will be addressed.
The technical journal Elektronik, the Messe München – organizers of the electronica trade fair – and the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI), are therefore staging the 17th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on November 11&12, 2020 in Munich – in parallel with the electronica trade fair.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
▪ Mobile Communication
▪ Low Power Wide Area Networks
▪ Software Defined Networking (SDN)
▪ AI in Communication Systems
▪ Emerging Technologies, e.g. Resilient Networking, Information Centric Networks
▪ Real Time Applications, Wireless TSN
▪ Software Defined Radio
▪ Cognitive Radio
▪ EMC and Interoperability
▪ Wireless Test and Measurement
▪ Frontends and Transceivers
▪ RF Semiconductors and Components
▪ Antenna Design
▪ Energy Harvesting for Wireless Systems
▪ 4G, 5G and 6G, 6LoWPAN, Ant, Bluetooth, DECT, IP 500, IQRF, KNX RF, LiFi, LoRa, LoRaWAN, Mioty, NeoCortec, NFC, Sigfox, ULE, Weightless, Wi-Fi, Wirepas, Zigbee, Z-Wave, etc.
▪ Standardization, Qualification, Certification and Compliance
▪ Regulatory Issues
▪ Wireless Automation, M2M
▪ Tactile Internet, VR/AR, URLLC, eMMB
▪ Automotive Wireless
▪ Wireless Internet of Things
▪ Health and Medical Wireless
▪ Wireless for Industrial Use
▪ Retrofit Integration of Wireless into Industrial Systems
▪ Smart Factory, Smart City, Smart Home and Metering
▪ Localization and Location Based Services
▪ Campus networks
▪ (Ultra) Low-Power Wireless Networks
▪ Wireless Sensor Networks, mMTC
▪ Security Threats & Countermeasures in Wireless Systems
▪ Gateways and Middleware for Wireless Networks
▪ Integration of Wireless into Backend Systems
▪ Seamless Management of Wireless Networks
Other topics out of the wide field of “Wireless Technologies”.
In parallel, we plan to offer specific technology tracks and workshops for in-depth information about the leading wireless standards and technologies.
The program committee of the Wireless Congress invites all experts in this field to submit proposals for presentations (30 min) and workshops or tutorials (1.5 – 3 h). Furthermore, we warmly invite representatives of academia to give an insight into their future-driven and application-oriented research.
Presentations are to be held in English. Contributions shall cover fundamentals, recent trends, technologies, applications, standardization, certification and market forecasts. All contributions shall be purely technical and application-oriented. Marketing papers will not be accepted. All submissions will be carefully reviewed and selected by the program committee.
The papers will be published in the “Proceedings of the Wireless Congress 2020: Systems & Applications”. Each paper will be scientifically referenced with page numbers. It also will be possible to provide a short paper only (1 to 3 pages) to complement the presentation slides instead of a full paper.
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
▪ Deadline for Abstracts: April 30, 2020
▪ Notification of Acceptance: End of May, 2020
Please submit your proposal online under: www.wireless-congress.com
We are looking forward to your submission!