EAI TRIDENTCOM 2020 : (Virtual) 15th EAI International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities
Conference Series : Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the DEvelopment of NeTworks and COMmunities
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI TRIDENTCOM 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
The 15th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks and Communities will be held in Beijing, People’s Republic of China in November 13-14, 2020, with the vision to bring together technical experts and researchers from academia and industry from all around the world to discuss the emerging technologies of big data, cyber-physical systems and computer communications.
• 5G and AI based Testbeds for Communication and Networking
• Software-Defined Network Testbeds
• Crowd Sourcing, Crowd Sensing and IoT
• Adversarial AI attack models/ defense models
• Applications and scenarios of adversarial AI attacks
• Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN) for attacks and defenses
• Collaborative Computing for 5G Networks
• System and software security of edge nodes
• Lightweight cryptography, protocols, and standards in edge computing
• Trust management of edge system
• Heterogeneous Networks Communication under 5G
• Big data and intelligent visualization of IoT data
• Privacy problem in IoT data
• Trust and information credibility in IoT data
• Intrusion detection/prevention in IoT data
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Selected papers will be considered to be included in one of EAI Transactions.
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Minzu University of China
Central South University
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities