EAI Chinacom 2020 : (Virtual) 15th EAI International Conference on Communications and Networking in China
Call For Papers
Due to the safety concerns and travel restrictions caused by COVID-19, EAI CHINACOM 2020 will take place online in a live stream.
Non-authors and Co-Authors of already registered papers can register for access to the live stream completely free of charge.
Chinacom is a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT. The aim of Chinacom is to bring together Chinese and international researchers and practitioners in networking and communications under one roof, building a showcase of these fields in China. The conference will consist of technical symposia, panels, tutorials, and workshops. All submissions to this conference will be subject to rigorous peer review before included in the technical sessions.
Chinacom is being positioned as the premier international annual conference for the presentation of original and fundamental research advances in the field of communications, networks, image processing and internet applications.
The goal of this conference is to promote community-wide discussion identifying the advanced technologies and theories for communications, networking, and related research areas. We seek submissions of papers which invent new techniques, introduce new methodologies, propose new research directions and discuss approaches for unsolved issues.
• Cognitive radio networks/Cyber-physical systems
• Wireless Communications and Networking
• Internet of Things Network
• Big Data Network
• Cloud Communications and Networking
• Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks
• MIMO-based networking
• Quality of Service and resource management
• Satellite and Space Communications and Networking
• Optical Communications and Networking
• Software-defined networking
• Multimedia Communications & Smart Networking
• Green Communications & Computing
• Signal Processing for Communications
• Network and Information Security
• Information-centric networking
• Wireless security and privacy
• Communication QoS, Reliability & Modeling
• Cognitive Radio and Networks
• Smart Internet of Things Modeling
• Pattern Recognition and Image Signal Processing
• Digital Audio and Video Signal Processing
• Antenna and Microwave Communication
• Radar Imaging and Target Recognition
• Video Coding and Image Signal Processing
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• IEEE ACCESS (IF: 4.098)
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
• International Journal of Intelligent Internet of Things Computing
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
Prof. Jun Yu
Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
Prof. Pingyi Fan
Tsinghua University, China
Prof. Jun Wu
Tongji University, China
Dr. Yi Wang
Huawei Technologies Co., China
Prof. Honghao Gao
Shanghai University, China
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities