MobiHealth 2020 : 9th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare
Conference Series : Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare
Call For Papers
The objectives of this conference are to advance personal healthcare, medical diagnosis, treatment, patient care and patient safety through application of sensing technologies (e.g. Internet of Things IoT), mobile computing and effective data management methodologies. Contributions will be solicited regarding the interdisciplinary design and application of relevant technologies to help provide advanced mobile health care applications and infrastructures. The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the sphere of the application of mobile communications (e.g. data ethics, technologies, international standards, new and existing solutions, methodologies) aiming at the betterment of patient care and patient safety. As such, the conference will have a multi-tier approach, going from wearable and Implantable Devices to ubiquitous patient monitoring environments (e.g. remote monitoring, healthcare surveillance and Public Health).
• mHealth and eHealth applications
• Internet of Things (IoT) and Fog Computing in Healthcare
• Wearable and Implantable Devices
• Data Collection and Data Mining in eHealth Applications
• Energy in Biomedical Devices
• IoT Data Management for Public Health
• Harvesting Management and Optimization
• Self-systems for Healthcare
• mHealth and/or eHealth Software Design
• Ambient Assist Living
• Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring
• Intra-body communication issues (propagation & transmission)
• Body Area networks (architectures, protocols, scheduling, etc.)
• Heterogeneous and in-/on-/out- networks
• Wearable, outdoor and home-based applications
• Energy management and optimisation issues in biomedical devices and networks
• Decision support algorithms for data analysis
• Healthcare telemetry and telemedicine
• Remote diagnosis and patient management
• Data Quality (e.g. Accuracy, reliability, security, etc.) and its impact on Patient safety and/or Public Health
• Pervasive wireless systems for health applications
• Factoring in the environment context (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, etc.)
• Teaching Enhanced Learning (TEL) for Health
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
• Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 2.390)
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology
• EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communication and Applications
Additional publication opportunities:
• EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
• EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Instructions for paper submission
Papers should be in English.
Regular papers should be 10 – 20 pages in length.
Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
University of St Andrews, United Kingdom
This event is organized by EAI (www.eai.eu).
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities