All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2020
26th International European Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing
Warsaw, Poland, 24-28 August 2020
* Abstract Submission: 7 February 2020
* Paper Submission Deadline: 14 February 2020
* Author Notification: 30 April 2020
* Camera-Ready Papers: 5 June 2020
Euro-Par is the prime European conference covering all flavors of parallel and distributed processing:
* from theory to practice,
* from multi-core processors to accelerators, supercomputers and clouds,
* from fundamental algorithmic problems to systems and tools,
* from applications in computational sciences to machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Euro-Par proceedings are published by Springer in the LNCS series.
The main audience of Euro-Par are the researchers in academic institutions, government laboratories and industrial organisations. Euro-Par's objective is to be the primary choice of such professionals for the presentation of new results in their specific areas. Euro-Par's unique organization into topics provides an excellent forum for focused technical discussion, as well as interaction with a large, broad and diverse audience. In addition, Euro-Par conferences provide a platform for a number of accompanying, technical workshops for smaller and emerging communities.
This call for conference papers will be followed by a separate call for workshop papers (in February 2020) and for posters for the doctoral symposium (in March 2020).
Chairs: Maciej Malawski (AGH University of Science and Technology), Krzysztof Rzadca (University of Warsaw)
Submit your papers through EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=europar2020
* Papers must be in PDF format and should not exceed 12 pages (including references) and 7500 words.
* Papers must be formatted in the Springer LNCS style: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
* Papers that don't meet these requirements might be rejected without a review.
* Only contributions that are not submitted elsewhere or currently under review will be considered.
* All submitted papers will be checked for originality by Springer iThenticate. Papers which show an insufficient originality might be rejected without a review.
We invite submissions of high-quality, novel and original research results in areas of parallel and distributed computing covered by the List of Topics.
See https://2020.euro-par.org/calls/ for a detailed scope of each topic.
Topic 1: Support Tools and Environments
Global Chair: Michael Gerndt, Technical University of Munich, Germany
Local Chair: Mariusz Sterzel, Academic Computer Centre Cyfronet AGH, Krakow, Poland
Topic 2: Performance and Power Modeling, Prediction and Evaluation
Global Chair: Arnaud Legrand, Univ. Grenoble Alpes, Inria, CNRS, France
Local Chair: Ariel Oleksiak, Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center, Poland
Topic 3: Scheduling and Load Balancing
Global Chair: Sascha Hunold, Technical University Wien, Austria
Local Chair: Joanna Berlinska, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland
Topic 4: High Performance Architectures and Compilers
Global Chair: Leonel Sousa, INESC-ID, IST, University of Lisbon, Portugal
Local Chair: Pawel Czarnul, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland
Topic 5: Data Management, Analytics and Machine Learning
Global Chair: Morris Riedel, Forschungszentrum Juelich, Germany
Local Chair: Jacek Sroka, University of Warsaw, Poland
Topic 6: Cluster, Cloud and Edge Computing
Global Chair: Maria S. Perez, Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain
Local Chair: Lukasz Dutka, Academic Computer Centre Cyfronet AGH, Kraków, Poland
Topic 7: Theory and Algorithms for Parallel and Distributed Processing
Global Chair: Ben Moseley, Carnegie-Mellon University, UA
Local Chair: Marek Klonowski, University of Wroclaw, Poland
Topic 8: Parallel and Distributed Programming, Interfaces, and Languages
Global Chair: Phil Trinder, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
Local Chair: Wojciech Turek, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland
Topic 9: Multicore and Manycore Parallelism
Global Chair: Arturo Gonzalez, Universidad de Valladolid, Spain
Local Chair: Witold Rudnicki, University of Bialystok, Poland
Topic 10: Parallel Numerical Methods and Applications
Global Chair: Hatem Ltaief, KAUST, Saudi Arabia
Local Chair: Erin Carson, Charles University, Prague, Czechia
Topic 11: Accelerator Computing
Global Chair: Alba Cristina Melo, University of Brasilia, Brasil
Local Chair: Lukasz Kuczynski, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland