All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
C A L L F O R P A P E R S
The 12th International Conference on Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective - EGOVIS2023
"Digitalisation, Innovation and Transformation"
August 28 - 30, 2023
Papers submission: https://equinocs.springernature.com/service/EGOVIS2023
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Paper submission: 07 March 2023
Notification of acceptance: 10 May 2023
Camera-ready copies due: 1 June 2023
Conference days: 28-30 August 2023
*** PUBLICATION ***
All accepted EGOVIS2023 papers will be published by Springer in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). LNCS volumes are indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science; Scopus; EI Engineering Index; Google Scholar; DBLP; etc.
*** SCOPE ***
EGOVIS series of international conferences focus on digitalisation, digital transformation, digital innovation and information systems aspects of e-government. One of the critical drivers of competitiveness is accelerated digital transformation. Digital transformation is more than just a technological shift; it requires a fundamental change of processes enabled by the innovative use of digital technologies. Digitalisation and information systems are core enablers for electronic government/governance in all dimensions: e-administration, e-democracy, e-participation and e-voting. Each year EGOVIS brings together experts from academia, public administrations, and industry to discuss digitalisation issues and information systems from different perspectives and disciplines, i.e. technology, policy and/or governance and public administration. We search for original papers by researchers and practitioners describing novel ideas and innovative solutions in the field.
EGOVIS 2023 invites paper submissions on all topics related to e-government and the information systems perspective. Topics of interest include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Artificial intelligence, machine/deep learning for e-Government
- Business analytics in government, data mining and data warehousing
- Business process management and reengineering
- Civic media and social media for e-democracy
- Data Science in government: big data, open data and database aspects
- Digital transformation
- Economics of e-Government
- Education and training
- E-government policies and strategies
- Electronic identity, identity management
- Enterprise architectures and information systems architecture for e-Government- e-Government and multilingualism
- Information modelling and information retrieval in e-Government
- Interoperability solutions for Public Administrations
- Knowledge management, intelligent systems
- Legal and regulatory aspects
- Mobile services
- Open Government
- Open innovation, innovation management, transparency, transformation and change management
- Open-source solutions for e-government
- Personalization and recommender systems
- Privacy, trust, interoperability, and security
- Regional collaboration and cross-border initiatives (e.g. central European research and cross-border piloting)
- Risk governance and management
- Semantic Web and ontologies
- Smart government and smart governance
- Smart sustainable cities
- Social innovation platforms
- Ubiquitous and pervasive computing
*** SUBMISSION GUIDELINES ***
Authors are invited to submit electronically original contributions or experience reports in English. The submitted manuscript should closely reflect the final paper as it will appear in the proceedings. EGOVIS will accept submissions of both short and full papers.
- Short papers: up to 6 pages on preliminary work, vision papers or industrial applications
- Full paper: up to 12 pages (excluding references and appendixes up to additional 3 pages) and papers are expected to be more mature, contain more theory or present a survey (tutorial style) of some interesting topic.
Any submission that significantly exceeds length limits or deviates from formatting requirements may be rejected without review.
*** SUBMISSION PROCEDURE ***
Papers submission will be managed using EquinOCS Springer Nature Conference Proceedings Submission System.
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ instructions (https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines) and use the proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers.
Once you click on the submission link (https://equinocs.springernature.com/service/EGOVIS2023), you will be guided to the EquinOCS Login page, which will be open in your browser. Click on the button “Submit now”. This will guide you directly to the paper submission process. If you already have an account at EquinOCS you will be asked to Login. After Login you will be guided to the start page where you can start with your submission. If you do not have an account at EquinOCS yet, please follow the registration process. Once your Account has been created an email will be sent to the email you have stated in the registration process. Please follow the instructions in this email to activate your account and start your submission.
Please refer to EquinOCS user guide (https://support.springernature.com/en/support/solutions/articles/6000245512-conference-proceeding-authors) for more information.
*** REVIEW PROCESS ***
Submitted papers will be carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.
Duplicate submissions are not allowed and will be rejected immediately without further review.
Authors are expected to agree to the following terms: "I understand that the submission must not overlap substantially with any other paper that I am a co-author of or that is currently submitted elsewhere. Furthermore, previously published papers with any overlap are cited prominently in this submission."
Questions about this policy or how it applies to a specific paper should be directed to the PC Co-chairs.
*** Program Committee co-Chairs ***
- Andrea Kő, Corvinus University Budapest, Hungary
- Enrico Francesconi, Italian National Research Council and European Parliament
- Adeleh Asemi, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Program Committees: http://www.dexa.org/egovis2023
For further inquiries, please contact (email@example.com)