All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2022
ADSN 2022 will be held in conjunction with the 20th IEEE International Conference
on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC 2022),
September 12 – 15, 2022. (see for details http://cyber-science.org/2022/dasc/).
ADSN 2022 is the twentieth edition of this International Workshop demonstrating its
long-term continuity and continuously received recognition. The objective of the
Workshop is to provide an effective forum for original scientific and engineering
advances in Assurance in Distributed Systems and Networks. Along with recent rapid
growth of the Internet and ubiquitous networks, applications for autonomous
decentralized systems are emerging in many important areas like transportation,
automotive systems, smart energy grids, and the Internet of Things (IoT) to name a few.
In these distributed systems and networks, heterogeneous requirements are
independently generated and the requirements themselves are frequently changing.
Assurance in these distributed systems and networks is defined as capability of
guaranteeing functional and non-functional system properties such as dependability,
security, timeliness, and adaptability in heterogeneous and changing environments.
The workshop theme is critical in meeting ever more demanding requirements for
assurance in systems and networks. Technologies supporting assurance including
integration of various fields such as real time, fault tolerance, autonomy, mobility and
intelligence will have to be incorporated in complex distributed systems and networks.
Topics of interest for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Assurance technologies for new generation networks
- Assurance in cooperative embedded, grid, and cloud computing systems
- Assurance in service-oriented and web-service based computing systems
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Heterogeneous systems coexistence and consistency technologies
- Network control (QoS, QoE, CoS, etc) technologies for assurance
- Self-stabilization and sensor networks assurance
- Agents technologies for assurance
- Assurance in safety-critical automotive and avionic systems
- Software and hardware technologies for assurance in intelligent transportation
systems, train control, and space computers
- System life-cycle assurance in specification, design, implementation, testing,
verification, and validation
- Assurance in IoT systems
- Security technologies for assurance
- System management and proactive fault management technologies for
- Technologies for achieving high assurance in complex systems
Papers and Submissions
Papers must be written in English, and they have to be Postscript, PDF, or Word format.
The complete manuscript should be no more than 6 pages following IEEE conference
proceedings style and guidelines. The following information must be provided on a
(1) paper title, full name, affiliation of the author(s)
(2) full name, affiliation, complete address, phone and fax numbers and email
address of the author to be contacted, as well as
(3) an abstract (up to 150 words).
All paper submissions will be handled electronically by the EasyChair system.
DASC / 22th International Workshop on Assurance in Distributed Systems and Networks
on this EasyChair page.)
Paper Submission Deadline: June 1, 2022
Acceptance Notification Date: July 1, 2022
Camera-ready deadline: July 15, 2022
Yukikazu Nakamoto, University of Hyogo, Japan
Junichi Funasaka, Hiroshima City University, Japan
Vice Program Chairs
Eiji Utsunomiya, KDDI Research, Inc., Japan
Elisa Bertino, Purdue University, U.S.A.
Marcello Cinque, Federico II University of Naples, Italy
Masaki Aida, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan
Nuno Antunes, University of Coimbra, Portugal
Antonio Casimiro, Univ. of Lisbon, Portugal
Andrea Ceccarelli, University of Florence, Italy
Elena Ferrari, Univ. Insubria, Italy
Aniruddha Gokhale, Vanderbilt University, USA
Anatoliy Gorbenko, Leeds Beckett Univ., UK
Yoshifumi Manabe, Kogakuin University, Japan
Giulio Masetti, ISTI-CNR, Italy
Yutaka Miyake, KDDI Research, Inc., Japan
Tatsuhiro Tsuchiya, Osaka University, Japan
Changda Wang, Jiangsu University, China
Katinka Wolter, FU Berlin, Germany