All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
13th International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security CRITIS 2018
Kaunas, Lithuania, September 24-26, 2018
Full-text paper submission due: April 30, 2018
CRITIS 2018 continues the tradition of presenting innovative research and exploring new challenges in the field of critical (information) infrastructures protection (C(I)IP), resilience and fostering the dialogue with stakeholders.
CRITIS 2018 aims at bringing together researchers, professionals from academia, critical (information) infrastructure operators, industry, defence sector and governmental organisations working in the field of the security of critical (information) infrastructure systems.
Moreover, CRITIS aims to encourage and inspire early stage and open-minded researchers in this demanding multi-disciplinary field of research. Outstanding research performance demonstrated by young researchers may compete for the Young CRITIS Award (YCA).
The Projects' Dissemination Session will be an opportunity of dissemination for ongoing European, multinational, and national projects, to share the experiences among scientist and experts working on different projects in the C(I)IP domain.
CRITIS 2018 conference has a special focus on current and future energy infrastructures within a special session Energy infrastructure operators and stakeholders: key challenges and solution directions, chaired by Marcelo Masera (EC Joint Research Centre in Petten, The Netherlands). Invited speakers will be mainly from European electricity and/or gas Transmission System Operators (TSO), some representatives from European electricity and gas Distributed System Operators (DSO), NATO and European policy-makers.
CRITIS 2018 topics (but not limited to): http://www.lei.lt/critis2018/call-for-papers.html
Special sessions will be organized by CRITIS 2018 Supporting Chairs:
- “Energy CIP”: Marcelo Masera, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, the Netherlands
- “CI Resilience”: Marianthi Theocharidou, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Italy
- “Human Factor and CIP”: Grigore Havarneanu, UIC, France
- “SCADA Security”: Simin Nadjm-Tehrani, Linköping University, Sweden
- “Modelling and Simulation in CIP”: Erich Rome (President 2E!SAC), Fraunhofer IAIS, Germany
- “Interconnected Infrastructures and Systems of Systems”: Enrico Zio, Politecnico di Milano, Italy and Ecole Centrale Paris, France
- “IoT Security”: Sokratis K. Katsikas, NTNU, Norway and University of Piraeus, Greece
Call for Papers (PDF to download): http://www.lei.lt/critis2018/assets/critis_2018_call_for_papers.pdf
Accepted papers are to be included to post-proceedings, published by Springer-Verlag in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
30 April 2018 -- Full-text submission
18 June 2018 -- Notification of acceptance
9 September 2018 -- Camera-ready papers
- Eric Luiijf, TNO (retired) and Luiijf Consultancy, the Netherlands
Steering Committee Chairs
- Bernhard M. Hämmerli, Technical University Lucerne and ACRIS GmbH, Switzerland
- Javier Lopez, University of Malaga, Spain
- Stephen D. Wolthusen, Royal Holloway, University of London, UK and NTNU, Norway
- Inga Žutautaitė, Lithuanian Energy Institute, Lithuania
- Ričardas Krikštolaitis, Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania
- Cristina Alcaraz, University of Malaga, Spain
- Rolandas Urbonas, Lithuanian Energy Institute, Lithuania
CRITIS 2018 Secretary Office
Lithuanian Energy Institute
Breslaujos g. 3, Kaunas, Lithuania
Tel. +370 37 401948
+370 37 401938
Conference website: www.lei.lt/critis2018