All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
Call for Papers
CoopIS 2023: The 29th International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems
October 30 - November 3, 2023
Groningen, The Netherlands
Proceedings: Springer LNCS
Abstract submission: July 8, 2023
Full paper submission: July 15, 2023
Full paper notification: August 7, 2023
Camera ready papers: September 3, 2023
CoopIS2023: October 30 - November 3, 2023
Papers need to be submitted to EasyChair.
# Aim and Scope
The International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems is an established international event for presenting and discussing scientific contributions about technical, economical, and societal aspects of distributed information systems at scale.
The guiding theme of this 29th conference is "Human-centric Information Systems", with a particular focus on the following areas:
- Topic 1: Knowledge Graphs and Data, Information, and Knowledge Engineering
- Topic 2: Inductive Learning, Machine-Learning and Knowledge Discovery
- Topic 3: Process Analytics and Technology
- Topic 4: Semantic Interoperability and Open Standards
- Topic 5: Human-centric Security and Privacy in Information Systems
- Topic 6: Internet of Things and Digital Twins
- Topic 7: Architecture and Management of Information Systems
- Topic 8: Human Aspects and Social Interaction in Information Systems
- Topic 9: Services and Cloud in Information Systems
- Topic 10: Applications of Human-centric Information Systems
For a detailed description of these topics, please see the conference Web site at www.coopisconference.org
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not under review for any other conference, workshop, or journal. Papers must be written in English. The contributions should address research questions that relate to one of the topics listed above.
We particularly encourage:
1. Contributions that introduce and evaluate technological innovations (e.g. new techniques, tools, methods or software).
2. Empirical studies (e.g. quantitative data on the effects of novel approaches in technical, social, or economical terms).
3. Systematic surveys of emerging technologies and competing paradigms.
4. Case studies in various application areas of human-centric information systems, such as Healthcare, Industry 4.0, learning analytics, compliance and control or any other industry.
The questions addressed should both be practically relevant and appealing to the general IS field. Full papers should include a systematic evaluation of the contribution and relate this contribution to related scientific work. Short papers may present work supported by preliminary evidence only.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by at least 3 reviewers. Papers are evaluated in terms of originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity.
Submissions for full papers must not exceed 18 pages in the final camera-ready paper style. Short papers can cover up to 8 pages. Submissions must be laid out according to the final camera-ready formatting instructions and must be submitted in PDF format.
Each accepted paper must have one of its authors registered to the conference before the camera-ready deadline. The conference organizers reserve the right of removing a paper from the proceedings if no author is officially registered by the camera-ready deadline. Moreover, only papers that have been presented by their authors during the conference will be published in the conference proceedings.
The final proceedings will be published by Springer Verlag in their Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). Author instructions can be found at: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
It is mandatory to submit manuscripts in electronic form (in PDF format).
Hervé Panetto, Universitéde Lorraine, CNRS, CRAN, TELECOM Nancy, France.
Walid Gaaloul, Institut Polytechnique de Paris - Télécom SudParis, SAMOVAR, France.
Maria-Esther Vidal, Leibniz University of Hannover and TIB-Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology, Germany
Boudewijn van Dongen, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
Slim Kallel, University of Sfax, Redcad, Tunisia
Gabriela Ydler, Leibniz University Hannover and Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB), Germany
Zhangbing Zhou, School of Information Engineering, China University of Geosciences, P.R. China.