All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2011
The Fifth International Conference on Communication System Software and Middleware (COMSWARE) will be held from July 1st to July 3rd, 2011 in Verona, Italy. The conference will focus on important innovations and recent advances in the specification, design, construction and use of communication systems software and middleware systems. Current communication systems cover a large range of computing platforms from traditional fixed-line telecommunication systems to mobile computing, multimedia systems, peer-to-peer networks and Internet services. The interoperation of all these systems is crucial. Integrating, connecting and coordinating communication is critical for communication systems software and middleware systems.
The COMSWARE conference is the premier international forum for researchers, business leaders, educators and practitioners to present and discuss recent innovations, advances in technology, experiences in current systems and potential concerns in the field of communication systems software and middleware systems. The conference will feature a high quality technical program consisting of invited speakers, regular papers, short papers, software demonstrations, industrial papers, posters and workshops.
Technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, are solicited. The specific topics of the conference include, but are not limited to:
* Innovative architectures for Internet services, Web services, service computing, and cloud computing
* Security, reliability, and quality of service in communication networks, protocols, middleware, applications, and Internet services
* Methods and tools for designing, verifying, and evaluating communications systems software and middleware systems
* Large-scale system integration, software evolution, software engineering methodologies, and requirements engineering for communication systems software, middleware systems, and Internet services
* Wireless and mobile networking, wireless operating systems, mobile platforms and embedded systems
* Communication and middleware systems architecture, design principles, development methods and methodologies, and business models
* Middleware for ubiquitous, pervasive and mobile computing, embedded systems, peer-to-peer systems and applications
* Middleware for complex event processing, event-based systems, publish/subscribe and messaging middleware
* Real-world experiences in specification, design, construction and use of communication systems software and middleware systems
* Innovations in operations and management of large networks and large-scale enterprise systems
A limited number of partial sponsorships may be available to support the lead author of an accepted paper attending the conference. These sponsorships are awarded based on the circumstances of the author.