All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
The 12th Annual International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA 2018) will be held during December 15 - 17, 2017, in Atlanta, USA. Original research papers in the areas of combinatorial optimization and its applications are solicited. In addition to theoretical results, we are particularly interested in submissions that report on experimental and applied research of general algorithmic interest. Special consideration will be given to research that is motivated by real-world problems. Experimental and applied papers are expected to show convincingly the usefulness and efficiency of the algorithms discussed in a practical setting.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
• Algorithms and Data Structures
• Approximation Algorithms
• Operation Research
• Communication Network Optimization
• Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Networks
• Optimal Resource Management
• Social Networks
• Complex Network Optimization
• Computational Algebra
• Computational Geometry
• Computational Biology
• Computational Financing
• Computational Game Theory
• Computational Learning Theory
• Computational Number Theory
• Graph Theory
• Graph Search
• Distributed Computational Systems
• Urban Transportation Networks
• Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Publication and Special Issues
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. After the conference, the extended version of selected papers will be invited for the special issues of following journals:
• Theoretical Computer Science
• Journal of Combinatorial Optimization.
• Several Journals Pending Approval.
The Best Paper and the Best Student Paper will be awarded. A paper is eligible for the Best Student Paper if all authors are full-time students at the time of submission. To indicate that a submission is eligible, please add the phrase "Eligible for best student paper" as the last sentence in the "Abstract" field in the web form on the submission server.