All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2020
We are pleased to announce that the 2020 Canadian Conference of Electrical and Computer Engineering will be held in London, Ontario, Canada, April 26-29, 2020. The CCECE is IEEE Canada’s flagship conference and always welcomes a high caliber audience. We will showcase paper presentations, Special Sessions, panels, tutorials, and exhibitors.
Please submit the research contribution in any of the following tracks. Note that you cannot submit previously published or under review contributions.
1. Applications of AI in Electrical and Computer Engineering
2. Circuits, Devices and Systems
3. Communications and Networking
4. Computer and Software Engineering
5. Signal Theory and Signal Processing
6. Optoelectronics and Photonics
7. Control and Robotics
8. Bioengineering and Biomedical Apps
9. Power Electronics and Energy Systems
10. Machine and Computer Vision
11. Sustainable Energy
**You can find detailed paper submission guideline in https://ccece2020.ieee.ca/call-for-papers/. Please submit your paper through Edas: https://edas.info/N26787.
Special Session & Tutorial Proposals December 10, 2019
Full Paper Submission January 18, 2020
Notification of Acceptance February 8, 2020
Author Registration & Final Paper Submission March 2, 2020
Abdallah Shami, Western University
Technical Program co-Chairs:
Ahmed Refaey Hussein, Manhattan College/Western University
Sebastian Magierowski, York University
Author Registration & Final Paper Submission: March 2, 2020
We sincerely hope to welcome you in London Ontario.