All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
Call for Papers
24th International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering (WISE2023)
Oct. 25-27 2023, Melbourne, Australia
The aim of the conference series on Web Information Systems Engineering (WISE) is to provide an international forum for researchers, professionals, and industrial practitioners to share their knowledge and insights in the rapidly growing area of Web technologies, methodologies, and applications. In the past WISE has established itself as a community aiming at high quality research and offering the ground for advancing efforts in topics related to Web information systems. Previous WISE conferences were held in Hong Kong, China (2000), Kyoto, Japan (2001), Singapore (2002), Roma, Italy (2003), Brisbane, Australia (2004), New York, USA (2005), Wuhan, China (2006), Nancy, France (2007), Auckland, New Zealand (2008), Poznan, Poland (2009), Hong Kong, China (2010), Sydney, Australia (2011), Paphos, Cyprus (2012), Nanjing, China (2013), Thessaloniki, Greece (2014), Miami, USA (2015), Shanghai, China (2016), Puschino, Russia (2017), Dubai, UAE (2018), Hong Kong (2019), Amsterdam and Leiden, Netherlands (2020), Melbourne (2021), and Biarritz, France (2022).
We invite submissions of papers for the main conference proceedings of WISE2023. All papers will be reviewed in a double-blind process and accepted papers will be presented at the conference. Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Web-scale Distributed and Cloud Computing
- Recommender Systems
- Deep/Hidden Web
- Clickstream Analytics
- Rich Web UI and HCI
- Semantic Web
- Machine Learning for the Web
- Linked Open Data
- Human Factors and Social Issues
- Web Big Data Techniques and Mining
- Social Web Models and Analysis
- Web Agents and Web Intelligence
- Web Data Models
- Web Information Retrieval and Text Analytics
- Web Metrics and Performance
- Web Mining and Web Warehousing
- Web Security and Trust Management
- Web-based Business Processes and Web Services
- Web Tools and Visualization
- Data Science and AI technology
- Web-based Applications (e.g., Auction and Negotiation, e-Commerce, e-Government, e- Learning, etc.)
Paper Submission Guidelines
- Papers should be submitted in PDF format. The results described must be unpublished and must not be under review elsewhere. Submissions must conform to Springer's LNCS format and should not exceed 15 pages, including all text, figures, references, and appendices.
- Submissions not conforming to the LNCS format, exceeding 15 pages, or being obviously out of the scope of the conference, will be rejected without review. Information about the Springer LNCS format can be found at Springer.
- Three to five keywords characterizing the paper should be indicated at the end of the abstract.
- All papers should be submitted via Easychair.
Important Dates (Extended)
Abstract Submission: 01/06/2023 (Extended)
Full Paper Submission: 05/06/2023 (Extended)
Acceptance/Rejection Notification: 20/07/2023
Camera-Ready Files Submission Deadline: 05/08/2023
Accepted papers will be presented at WISE 2023 and published in the conference proceedings, which are published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Authors’ selected best papers from the conference will be invited to submit an expanded version for publication in designated special issues (WWW Journal and others).
- Athman Bouguettaya, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Richard Chbeir, University of Pau and the Adour Region, France
- Xiaoyang Wang, Fudan University, China
- Feng Zhang, Renmin University of China, China
- Hua Wang, Victoria University, Australia
- Mahmoud Barhamgi, Qatar University, Qatar
- Djamal Benslimane, Lyon 1 University, France
- Michael Mrissa, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Xiaohui Tao, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Zhenying He, Fudan University, China