All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
The Workshop on Requirements Engineering 2019 is the twentieth-second edition of a series of workshops on the topic. This series started as a meeting of the Ibero-American requirements engineering community and has increasingly attracted the attention of other researchers and professionals around the world.
The format of the WER promotes the discussion and the exchange of experiences between members of the academy and the industry. This year we will have invited presentations from professionals from the academy and industry, mini-tutorials and the presentation of videos on topics related to the practice of Requirements Engineering.
We invite the submission of complete or short works that present original and unpublished results, from the academic or industrial point of view, in all aspects of Requirements Engineering, and on the perspective of the product or process. The selection of the works will be based on the applicability and relevance for Requirements Engineering, originality and clarity.
The indicated subjects, but not restrictive, for the works, are:
● Elicitation, analysis and documentation of requirements
● Requirements validation and visualization
● Language, methods, processes and requirements specification tools
● Management, traceability, prioritization and negotiation of requirements
● Requirements in agile methods
● Model-oriented development requirements
● Non-functional requirements
● Compliance with regulations
● Requirements engineering and software architecture
● Requirements Engineering oriented to aspects
● Service-oriented requirements engineering
● Requirements for web applications and mobile applications
● Requirements in large-scale systems, embedded systems, and other domains.
● Requirements Engineering for self-adaptive systems
● Requirements for the agent-oriented paradigm
● Requirements Engineering for global software development
● Social, cultural and cognitive aspects in Requirements Engineering
● Alignment of requirements for business objectives and processes
● Requirements Engineering education and training
All papers must be submitted through the EasyChair submission system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wer2019 using PDF format only, according to the LNCS format. Submissions must be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English. Moreover, the paper should not exceed 14 pages if long paper or 6 pages for short papers.
Short papers must comply with the following structure: Title, Author / s, Abstract; 1. Introduction; 2) Objectives of the investigation; 3) Work in progress and contributions; 4) Conclusions and future work; References.
All documents that exceed the page limit, which are outside the scope of the workshop or do not follow the format guidelines will be rejected without revision. The proposals will be reviewed by at least three members of the program committee. All accepted papers will be published as Open Access on the WERpapers platform.
February 15, 2019 Abstract submission
February 22, 2019 Paper submission
May 3, 2019 Notifications
May 17, 2019 Camera-ready
We invite presentations of videos relevant to the area of Requirements Engineering. It is recommended to submit related videos to the following categories: Educational videos, New Requirements Engineering techniques, Requirements Engineering in practice, Educational Ideas and Tools Demonstration. The evaluation of the videos will be based on originality, content quality, video and sound quality, and relevance for the WER. Accepted videos will be available for free access on the WERVídeo channel on the YouTube and Vimeo platforms.
February 22, 2019 Videos submission
May 3, 2019 Notifications
For more information about registration, about the event and for questions regarding the submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.