All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2016
***** Web3D 2016 CALL FOR PAPERS *****
Web3D 2016 Conference - Anaheim, California, USA - 22-24 July 2016
Deadline for Paper submissions: 15 April, 2016 – Time zone UTC/GMT-12
(http://www.web3d2016.org/), Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
The 21st International Conference on 3D Web Technology (Web3D 2016). Co-located and Sponsored by ACM SIGGRAPH in co-operation with Web3D Consortium. Web3D 2016 conference will address an extensive range of research and application topics related to interactive 3D content in a wide range of web environments, including virtual and augmented reality (VR & AR) and 3D printing. This year’s theme “3D for All” emphasizes the importance of research and development enabling the use of 3D technology in various application domains, including medicine, industry, education, and geographical information systems as well as other emerging, alternative, or underexplored fields.
Papers presenting original work in Web3D research and application may be submitted in long or short form (up to 9 or 4 pages). Submissions will be peer-reviewed; accepted papers will be included in the ACM Digital Library and submitted for indexing in Web of Science, DBLP, and Scopus.
A pdf version of the CFP is available here.
Details for papers, posters, tutorials, workshops, showcases, industrial use cases and competition submissions are at the links below:
· General Instructions, Papers, Posters, Tutorials, Workshops, Showcases, Industrial Use Cases, H-Anim 3D Animated Music Video Competition.
Important Dates:Conference dates: 22-24 July 2016
· Papers Submission Deadline: 15 April 2016
· Tutorials Submission Deadline: 1 May 2016
· Workshops Submission Deadline: 1 May 2016
· Competition Submission Deadline: 1 May 2016
· Industrial Use Cases Submission Deadline: 10 May 2016
· Conference Registration Deadlines:
Early: 15 May 2016
Regular: 21 June 2016