All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
We are pleased to announce the 14th Workshop on Virtual Reality Interaction and Physical Simulation - VRIPHYS 2018. The workshop will take place in Delft (NL) on April 15-16, 2018. It is organized in cooperation with EG. Submission deadline: February 13, 2018 (extended, was January 30).
VRIPHYS is one of the well-established international conferences in the field of computer animation and virtual reality. The workshop provides an opportunity for researchers in virtual reality and computer animation to present and discuss their latest results and to share ideas for potential directions of future research. Plenary keynotes, an industrial session, and a PhD competition will complete the program.
For this edition, the workshop will be co-located once again with the 39th Eurographics Conference (April 16-20, 2018), and the best papers will be offered the opportunity to be published in the Computers&Graphics journal!
Topics of interest
Include, but are not limited to:
* animation, e.g. physically-based, vision-based, knowledge-based and geometric approaches
* virtual and augmented reality
* planning, learning, optimization for animation
* interfaces for creating and editing animations
* perception in animation
* autonomous characters, group and crowd behavior
* natural phenomena
* mathematical foundations of animation
* sound interfaces
* related techniques, e. g. collision detection and contact handling
* applications, e. g. in robotics, medicine, entertainment