All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
SoICT 2019 is an international symposium that covers four major areas of research that includes AI and Big Data Analytics, Information Networks and Communication Systems, Human Computer Interface, Software Engineering and Applied Computing. Following the past successful symposium SoICT 2018, which received submissions from 20 countries, the 10th International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2019) will be held in Hanoi on 5 December 2019 and in Ha Long Bay on 6 December 2019, Vietnam. The symposium aims at providing an academic forum for researchers and graduate students to share their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in computer science. The symposium will include tutorials and keynotes given by world-class speakers.
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
SoICT 2019 seeks articles describing novel results about theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research in Computer Science. All contributions should be original, must be unpublished, and must not be submitted to other venues during the review period. The symposium language is English. Papers should be prepared in ACM SIG style.
SoICT 2019 proceedings will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM as an ICPS volume in the ACM Digital Library. SoICT 2019 will be indexed by DBLP and Ei Compendex, as well as being submitted for review and potential indexing in Scopus and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
Relevant topics of the symposium include, but are not limited to:
AI and Big Data Analytics:
- Artificial intelligence, Knowledge Representation, Machine Learning, Uncertainty.
- Big data, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Social computing.
- Natural Language processing, Search.
Network Communication and Security:
- Future Internet, Optical Networks, Mobile and Wireless Networks, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Internet of Things.
- Software Defined Networking, Green Networking, Network Architectures and Protocols, Network Security, Network Survivability, Network Performance and QoS.
- Coding and Information Theory, Wireless Communications, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications, Radio-over-Fiber, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Multi-antenna Communication Systems.
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition:
- Computer Vision, Multimedia, Audio/Image/Video analysis and processing.
- Signal Processing, Speech processing, Recognition, Cognitive Robotics.
- Intelligent interfaces, Interaction, User Centered approaches, Human factors.
Software Engineering and Applied Soft Computing:
- Software Architectures; Formal Analysis and Design, Software Development Techniques and Tools, Software Verification, Programming Languages.
- Parallel/Distributed Computing, Mobile/Ubiquitous Computing, Cloud Computing, Real-time Embedded System.
The selection of contributions to be presented at the conference and published in the proceedings will be based on peer-review by the program committee. The proceedings volume will be published in ACM ICPS and available online in ACM Digital Library and DBLP. It is required that each accepted paper be presented at the conference by one of its authors.
POST-CONFERENCE JOURNAL PUBLICATION
Extended versions of the selected best papers in SoICT 2019 will be invited for submission to Journal of Heuristics, Informatica, Applied Sciences but will be reviewed again.