All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
The 11th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN-2018) organised by Cardiff University, School of Computer Science and Informatics, provides an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Security in information and networks. Papers, special sessions, tutorials, and workshops addressing all aspects and issues of security in information and networks are being pursued. The conference invites significant contributions from researchers and industrial working on the development of cryptographic algorithms, security schemes, cryptanalysis, application security, system security, cloud security and network security. The conference aims to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge advancements in the field of information and network security.
Topic of Interest
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, project outputs, surveys and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to:
Tools and development platforms
Security in cyber-physical systems
Security in space science
Key management and distribution
Virus and worm analysis
Big-data trust, security and privacy
Security in mobile devices
Security and privacy social networks
Cloud and system security
Security-aware software engineering
Artificial intelligence security
Security in embedded systems and IoT
Web and application security
Security education and innovative curriculum
Security in biometric systems
Symmetric and asymmetric key cryptography
Privacy and trust management
Computational intelligence techniques in Security
• Papers must be submitted electronically via the SIN-2018 submission site. All papers should be written according to double-column ACM conference format. Title, author's name(s), affiliation, mailing address, telephone, fax and email of the principal author should be included.
• All accepted papers will be published by ACM Press in a conference proceeding and placed into ACM Digital Library. Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for possible publication in a special issue of the International Journal. Each accepted paper must be registered to be included in the proceedings
• All proposals for organising workshops, tutorials, demos, and special sessions are to be shared to the conference e-mail email@example.com.
Submission Deadline May 21st, 2018
Notification to Authors July 2nd, 2018
Final Manuscript Due July 16th, 2018
Paper Registration Deadline July 30th, 2018
• Research Contributions: - Submissions must not substantially duplicate work that any of the authors has published elsewhere or has submitted simultaneously to any other conference or workshop that has published proceedings. The maximum length for the proceedings is eight pages for full papers, six pages for short papers.
• Student Contributions: - Doctoral / Masters Students are encouraged to propose papers on ongoing research. Please add "(Student contribution)" to the title. The maximum length for the proceedings is six pages for student papers.
• Industrial Contributions: - Authors from industry and government enterprises are welcome to submit original papers that describe their experiences, challenges, and applications in security. The maximum length for the proceedings is eight pages
• Position Papers / Fast Abstracts / Poster Paper: - Authors are also encouraged to propose position papers / fast abstracts on practical studies and experiments, critiques of existing work, emerging issues, and novel ideas under development. The maximum length for the proceedings is 4 pages for fast abstracts and position statements.
• Tool Demos: - Enterprises and research centres developing, implementing, or using security tools and frameworks are encouraged to propose application/tool demos. The maximum length for the proceedings is 4 pages for tool demos.