All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2013
The Fourth International Conference on Serious Games Development and Applications (SGDA 2013) is hosted by SINTEF in Trondheim, Norway on 25-27 September 2013.
· Serious games for education and training
· Serious games for medicine, health, and health care
· Applied serious games in business and industry, management, entrepreneurship, economics, etc.
· Industrial and scientific applications of games in engineering, military, production, crisis response, public policy, cognition, psychology, communication, decision making, environmental issues, sociology, international studies, peace and conflict studies, organization studies, cultural heritage, etc.
· Serious games in mobile computing applications and social networks
· Impact games, serious games synergy with social games, serious games for social awareness/understanding
· Technology trends of serious game development, architecture, implementations, game engines, etc.
· HCI of serious games: haptic devices, natural language interface, motion caption, brain-computer interface, etc.
· User modelling and intelligent adaptation in serious games
· Artificial intelligence in serious games
· Gamification in education, business, and other fields
The conference proceedings will be published in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Submission deadline extended abstract (1200-1500 words): 30 April 2013
Notification of acceptance: 10 May 2013
Final Manuscript due: 10 June 2013
Author registration (early bird registration) deadline: 1 July 2013