All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
The Advances in Computer Games conference (ACG 2023) will be held online this year November 28-30 2023. ACG is an internationally renowned conference that publishes computer-based studies of games. Its history goes back to the inaugural event held in Edinburgh in 1975, making this the longest ongoing game AI conference.
Conference attendance to view all talks will be free.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• The current state of game-playing programs for classic and modern board games, card games, puzzles, virtual/casual/video games, etc.
• General game playing
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning for games
• The history of computers in game-based research
• New theoretical developments in game-related research
• New and enhanced algorithms for search and knowledge acquisition
• Automated game design and evaluation
• Social aspects of computer games
• Scientific contributions produced by the study of games
• Cognitive research of how (and why) humans play games and puzzles
• Capture and analysis of game data
• Mathematical insights into games
Papers must be written in English and can be up to 10 pages in length (including references).
Please conform to the LNCS style (https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines).
LaTeX preferred (Overleaf template available at https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/springer-lecture-notes-in-computer-science/kzwwpvhwnvfj#.WuA4JS5uZpi).
Submit a PDF version of your paper via EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acg2023).
The proceedings will be published by Springer as a volume in their LNCS series.
• Submission due: September 11, 2023
• Notification due: October 23, 2023
• Final version due: November 10, 2023
• Conference: November 28-30, 2023
• Michael Hartisch, University Siegen, Germany
• Chu-Hsuan Hsueh, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
• Cameron Browne, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
• Akihiro Kishimoto, IBM Research, Tokyo, Japan
• Jonathan Schaeffer, University of Alberta, Canada
All questions about submissions should be emailed to acg2023(@)easychair.org.
PS. Remove '()' around '@'.