All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2016
CALL FOR PAPERS
2016 IEEE International Conference on Research, Innovation and Vision for the Future on Computing and Communication Technologies (IEEE-RIVF’16), 7-9 November 2016, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hosted and Sponsored by
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering, Thuyloi University
AIM AND SCOPES
Started in 2003, RIVF has become a major scientific event for researchers in the field of Computing and Communication Technologies. In the past, the conference series were held at Institut Francophone International, Ha Noi (2003, 2004), Can Tho University (2005), Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (2006), Ha Noi University of Science and Technology (2007), Ho Chi Minh City University of Science (2008), Da Nang University of Technology (2009), Ha Noi National University of Science (2010), Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology (2012), Ha Noi National University of Engineering and Technology (2013), and Can Tho University (2015). Since the 9th edition in 2012, RIVF has been held in every 18 months approximately, alternating between the northern half and the southern half of Vietnam. Historically, it was at RIVF 2007 the IEEE Vietnam Section was formed, and since then RIVF has become an IEEE conference.
The RIVF 2016 is the 12th conference in this series. The conference is hosted by ThuyLoi University and held from 07 to 09 November 2016 in Ha Noi, Vietnam. It continues to offer an opportunity for researchers and innovators to discuss problems, share results, identify emerging issues and establish academic collaborations in various disciplines of computing and communications. Accepted papers will be published in the main conference proceedings registered with IEEE Xplore and referenced in international libraries.
Authors of selected best papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication in special issues of some prestigious international journals such as Fundamenta Informaticae, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, and International Journal of Distributed Systems and Technologies. The conference website is located at http://rivf2016.tlu.edu.vn
The conference solicits submission of research papers in major areas of computing and communications, organized into the following four tracks. Relevant topics of each track include, but are not limited to:
1. COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND BIG DATA ANALYTICS: Soft computing, knowledge discovery and data mining, machine learning, computational biology, agent-based systems, semantic web, information extraction and retrieval, text and web mining, health care and public services.
2. COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKING: Network architecture, network protocols and security, quantum networks and communications, parallel and distributed computing, grid and cloud computing, mobile and ubiquitous computing, big data systems, security & privacy.
3. SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS: Software development methods, software system modeling, open source software development, software process, software testing and verification, embedded systems, distributed data management, information integration, domain and metadata modeling, e-commerce and business integration solutions.
4. IMAGE, LANGUAGE, AND SPEECH PROCESSING: Language and speech processing, human-computer interface and interaction, multimedia, image processing, information visualization.
- July 4, 2016: Paper submission
- August 08, 2016: Acceptance notification
- August 30, 2016: Camera-ready paper submission
- November 07, 2016: Tutorials and workshops
- November 08- 09, 2016: Conference
Douglas Zuckerman (IEEE, USA) and Nguyen Quang Kim (TLU, Vietnam)
Piuri Vincenzo (Milan University, Italy) and Tu Bao Ho (JAIST, Japan & JVN, Vietnam)
Tru Cao (HCMUT, Vietnam) and Yo-Sung Ho (GIST, Korea)
Tung Nguyen (TLU, Vietnam), Nguyen Thi Minh Huyen (VNU-HUS, Vietnam) and Ho Tuong Vinh (IFI, Vietnam)
Duong Tuan Anh (HCMUT, Vietnam) and Luong Duy (John von Neumann Institute, Vietnam)
Huynh Thi Thanh Binh (HUST, Vietnam) and Nguyen Ngoc Doanh (TLU, Vietnam)
Nguyen Thai Nghe (CTU, Vietnam)
Le Duc Hau (TLU, Vietnam)
Dang Thi Thu Hien (TLU, Vietnam)
Authors are invited to submit papers of up to 6 pages, written in English, in PDF format and compliant with the IEEE standard (http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html). All papers must be original contributions and not previously published, nor currently under consideration, for publication elsewhere. Accepted papers will be made available in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Papers should be submitted through the conference submission system at
Thuyloi University (TLU)
Technology University, VNU-HCM