All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
QUATIC 2019 - CALL FOR PAPERS
International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology
September 11-13, 2019. Ciudad Real (Spain)
It is our great pleasure to announce you the 12th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC 2019), which will take place in Ciudad Real (Spain) in September 11-13, 2019.
The International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC) is a leading scientific conference that gathers experts from industry and academia to exchange ideas and approaches regarding all quality aspects in ICT systems engineering and management. The forum is dedicated to a live discussion on how to further the state-of-the-art and define future directions, as well as to disseminate advanced new methods, techniques and tools.
QUATIC 2019 follows the tradition of this conference, already at its 12th edition, inviting practitioners and researchers to submit technical papers reporting original research and experience results in all topics and sub-fields of Quality in ICT process, product and applications domains, as well as sharing practical studies. The conference is organized into several thematic tracks that serve as dedicated discussion venues on focused topics of interest. Specifically, the next edition includes an exciting set of eleven tracks, mixing well-established traditional QUATIC topics and newly proposed tracks covering break-through research challenges, among which authors can certainly find the discussion venue that best suits their field:
* Quality Aspects in Requirements Engineering
* Quality Aspects in Model-Driven Engineering
* Quality Aspects in DevOps Development
* Quality Aspects in Process Improvement and Assessment
* Quality Aspects in Verification and Validation
* Quality Aspects in Evidence-Based Software Engineering
* Quality Aspects in Security & Privacy
* Quality Aspects in Cloud-based Platforms and Services
* Quality Aspects in Business Processes
* Quality Aspects in Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
* Quality Aspects in Software Maintenance and Comprehension
The conference will also have an Industrial Day to foster the dissemination of best practices and to allow a lively discussion of hot topics and quality concerns in specific application domains. During the Industrial Day conference sponsors will share their knowledge and promote hands-on contact with new tools.
* Paper submission: Friday, May 3rd, 2019
* Author's notifications: Friday, May 31th, 2019
* Camera ready submission: Friday, June 21st, 2019
Proceedings publication: QUATIC 2019 edition will be included in a volume of Springer CCIS Series (Communications in Computer and Information Science). CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
Thank you very much for your attention and hope to see you at QUATIC 2019 in Ciudad Real (Spain), September 2019.