All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
Computer networking has been embracing increased heterogeneity since its inception, in terms of the range of the applications it has to support, the various communication technologies it can run on, and the hierarchical, hybrid and heterogeneous techniques it has to rely on to meet the challenges from both the diverse application requirements and communication technologies.
The only conference focusing on heterogeneous networking, Qshine has been established as the primary venue for researchers and practitioners to disseminate exchange and discuss all recent advances related to heterogeneous networking, particularly for quality, experience, reliability, security and robustness.
Original submissions, not under any concurrent reviews, are solicited in all areas related to heterogeneous wired, wireless and hybrid networks varying from sensor, vehicle, cellular, ad hoc, enterprise, datacentre, to service-provider and overlay networks, ranging from in/on-body, personal/local/metropolitan/wide-area, to intra/inter-planetary scales.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Telecommunications Systems and Networks:
– Cooperative communications and Cognitive radio as well as dynamic spectrum access
– All aspects for 5G networks
– Wireless multimedia networks
– Software defined networks (SDN), wireless body area network, and wireless/mobile healthcare
– Overlay and programmable networks, Internet of Things (IoT), edge communications, smart cities services, and networking support for smart cities
– Software defined smart objects, connected vehicles, green communications, and energy efficiency next generation networks infrastructures
– Security, cryptography, and privacy network design
– Quality of service (QoS) provisioning: architectures, protocols, mechanisms
– Quality of experience (QoE): user-perceived quality, cost-sensitive experience
– Reliability and scalability: performance, adaptation, cognition, extensibility
– Cross-layer design, optimization and implementation: spectrum/energy efficiency
Networks and applications:
– New architectures, protocols and applications for industrial networks, including control network, communication network, sensor and IoT network, body area network, social network, opportunistic network, and cloud-based network
– Social and Economic Perspectives: incentive, pricing, billing, governance
– Analysis of industrial networks, including network lifetime, scalability and stability, transmission reliability, quality of service, etc.
– New applications and technologies: IoT, edge computing, cloud, smart grid, and SDN
Intelligent systems and applications:
– Computational intelligence in automation, including deep neural networks, fuzzy and evolutionary approaches, ant colonies optimization, swarm intelligence, machine learning, bioinformatics, expert systems, multi‐agent systems, game and decision theories, etc.
– Industrial applications of intelligent systems
– Robustness: fault/disruption/disaster-tolerance, resilience, survivability
Information processing and data analysis– Audio/image/video processing:
– Data mining, pattern recognition, estimation and identification
– Information fusion, compressive sensing, signal transforming and filtering
– Fault detection and diagnosis
– Optimization techniques
– Big data analytics and processing
– Distributed machine learning at large scale
Hardware and software design and development:
– Analogue/Digital system design and structures
– Design and analysis of embedded industrial systems, including real-time computing, operating systems, communications, etc.
– Modelling and analysis tools for industrial networks and intelligent systems
– Simulation and testbed of current industrial networks and intelligent systems
– Decoding and encoding techniques
– Modulation, coding, and diversity techniques
– Signal detection and parameter estimation
– Signal, image and video processing, and visualization audio
– Acoustic signal, speech and language processing
– Sensor array, multichannel and communications signal processing
– Radar and sonar array signal processing
– Estimation theory and applications
– Bio-inspired modelling and signal processing
– Signal processing applications
Security & Privacy:
– Incident response
– Encryption, authentication, availability assurance
– Hardware forensics
– Intrusion detection
– Network security and protocols
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Qshine proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal (IF: 3.259)
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications