All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2020
The 12th International Conference on Quality of Multimedia Experience will be held from May 26th to 28th, 2020 in Athlone, Ireland. QoMEX 2020 will provide a warm welcome to leading experts from academia and industry to present and discuss current
and future research on multimedia quality, quality of experience (QoE) and user experience (UX). The conference will be held in form of oral, poster and plenary sessions, comprising dedicated special sessions on trending topics.
In 2020, the theme of the conference will be: “Towards a Deeper Understanding of Multimedia Experiences”
Prospective authors are invited to submit full or short papers (maximum of 6 or 3(+1) pages, respectively) to the general track and to special sessions. A core component of QoMEX 2020 will be demos from academia and industry and a paper format will be offered for content which requires live demonstration. Each paper will undergo a double-blind review process. Full, short and demo papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings. Full and short papers will be published in IEEExplore.
QoMEX2020 solicits submissions on topics including but not limited to:
* Novel assessment and evaluation methodologies.
* New Interaction paradigms and synchronization.
* Multisensory experiences and QoE.
* Immersive experiences and technologies.
* Quality of Life.
* Artificial Intelligence and QoE.
* Human behaviour analysis and QoE.
* QoE-based management in a networked world.
* Reproducible QoE research.
* Gaming and QoE.
* Psychology and QoE.
* QoE and content creation.
* QoE and social and community experiences.
* Audio/Video QoE.
* Affective computing and QoE.
* 5G and QoE.
* Special session proposals: 18th November – 2019
* Full Paper Submission: 29th January – 2020 (FIRM)
* Acceptance Notification: 9th March – 2020
* Camera Ready Deadline: 25th March – 2020
* Short Paper / Demo Submission: 20th March – 2020
* Short Paper / Demo Notification: 20th April – 2020
* Short Paper / Demo Camera Ready: 27th April – 2020
* Conference: May 26th-28th – 2020
(Paper submission will be handled via EasyChair.)
More details coming soon on associated workshops, keynote speakers, mentoring sessions, industry tracks, inclusion and diversity and travel grants coming soon - for details please see http://www.qomex2020.