All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2016
Call-for-Papers: IEEE/ACM ASONAM 2016 tracks and co-located symposiums and workshops
If you have missed the submission deadline of the research track of ASONAM 2016, you still have the opportunity to present your work at one of the co-located events:
The 2016 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2016)
San Francisco, CA, USA, 18 - 21 August, 2016
Join us in the city of bridges to build connections and socialize close to the heart of technology (The Silicon Valley)!
- Brian Uzzi, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA
- Lise Getoor, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA, USA
- Evimaria Terzi, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA
- Lada Adamic, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
All types of submissions are welcome, including full papers, short papers, extended abstracts, posters, demos.
You may consider one of the following options for your submissions:
All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings which will be included in the digital libraries of both sponsors: ACM and IEEE Computer Society. These are also indexed through various indexes including Thomson ISI Web of Science.
- Industrial Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/CFPInd.php
- PhD Forum and Posters Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/CPFP.php
- Multidisciplinary Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/CFPMulti.php
- Exhibitions and Demos Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/CPED.php
- Tutorials: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/CFT.php
- FOSINT-SI 2016: The 2016 International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics. For more information visit: http://fosint-si.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/
- HI-BI-BI 2016: The 2016 International Symposium on Network Enabled Health Informatics, Biomedicine and Bioinformatics. For more information visit: http://hi-bi-bi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/
- FAB 2016: The 2016 International Symposium on Foundations and Applications of Big Data Analytics. For more information visit: http://fab.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/
- One of the workshops. For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2016/Workshops.php
Following the trend from previous years, extended versions of accepted papers from ASONAM 2016 will be invited for publication in one of the following prestigious venues by Springer:
- Social Networks Analysis and Mining Journal: http://link.springer.com/journal/13278
- Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics Journal: http://link.springer.com/journal/volumesAndIssues/13721
- Edited book in the Lecture Notes in Social Networks Series: http://www.springer.com/series/8768
We look forward to seeing you at ASONAM 2016!