All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2017
Call-for-Papers: IEEE/ACM ASONAM 2017 tracks and co-located symposiums, Workshop proposals, tutorials, Demos.
The 2017 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM 2017)
Sydney, Australia, 31 July – 3 August 2017
Lets socialize in Sydney to experience its natural beauty and culture around the Harbour, the historic Rocks and the Blue Mountains!!
All types of submissions are welcome, including full papers, short papers, extended abstracts, posters, demos, workshop proposals, tutorial proposals.
All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings which will be included in the digital libraries of both sponsors: ACM and IEEE Computer Society. These are also indexed through various indexes including Thomson ISI Web of Science.
You may consider one of the following options for your submissions:
- Research Track (main track): For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/CFP.php
- Industrial Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/CFPInd.php
- PhD Forum and Posters Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/CPFP.php
- Multidisciplinary Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/CFPMulti.php
- Exhibitions and Demos Track: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/CPED.php
- Workshop proposals: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/CFW.php
- Tutorials: For more information visit: http://asonam.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/CFT.php
- FOSINT-SI 2017: The 2017 International Symposium on Foundations of Open Source Intelligence and Security Informatics. For more information visit: http://fosint-si.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/
- HI-BI-BI 2017: The 2017 International Symposium on Network Enabled Health Informatics, Biomedicine and Bioinformatics. For more information visit: http://hi-bi-bi.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/
- FAB 2017: The 2017 International Symposium on Foundations and Applications of Big Data Analytics. For more information visit: http://fab.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/2017/
Following the trend from previous years, extended versions of accepted papers from ASONAM 2017 will be invited for publication in one of the following prestigious venues by Springer:
- Social Networks Analysis and Mining Journal: http://link.springer.com/journal/13278
- Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics Journal: http://link.springer.com/journal/volumesAndIssues/13721
- Edited book in the Lecture Notes in Social Networks Series: http://www.springer.com/series/8768
We look forward to seeing you at ASONAM 2017 in Sydney, Australia!