All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2011
Goals of the PARELEC 2011 Symposium:
* to present advances in parallel computing techniques and their applications in electrical engineering,
* to evaluate maturity and development directions in parallel computing that aim at technical applications,
* to ease mutual stimulation of basic research in parallel computing and applications in electrical engineering,
* to promote new hardware and software tools supporting parallel computing.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
* Architecture of distributed and parallel systems.
* Multiprocessor and multicore or manycore systems.
* General-purpose computing on graphic processor units.
* Processor and computer clusters.
* Autonomic hardware architectures.
* Wireless distributed technology.
* Sensors (including nanoscale "smart dust").
* Parallel pervasive systems.
* Languages and compilers for distributed and parallel systems.
* Distributed and parallel environments for debugging.
* Operating systems for distributed and parallel platforms.
* Grids and portal computing.
* Modelling and optimization methods.
* Automatic parallelization.
* Fault-tolerant systems.
* Real time distributed computing.
* Reconfigurable computing.
* Tests and verification.
* Performance monitoring and analysis tools.
* Scalability and efficiency.
* Applications of distributed and parallel processing.
* Numerical methods.
* Distributed aspects in telecommunication and broadband technology.
* Distributed and parallel signal / image processing.
Paper submissions December 13, 2010
Notification of acceptance January 24, 2011
Camera ready versions due February 28, 2011
Final conference program March 28, 2011
PARELEC 2011 Conference April 3 - 7, 2011