All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
Research on Agents and Multi-Agent Systems has matured during the last decade and many effective applications of this technology are now deployed. PAAMS provides an international forum to present and discuss the latest scientific developments and their effective applications, to assess the impact of the approach, and to facilitate technology transfer. PAAMS started as a local initiative, but has since grown to become The international yearly platform to present, to discuss, and to disseminate the latest developments and the most important outcomes related to real-world applications. It provides a unique opportunity to bring multi-disciplinary experts, academics and practitioners together to exchange their experience in the development and deployment of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. PAAMS intends to bring together researchers and developers from industry and the academic world to report on the latest scientific and technical advances on the application of multi-agent systems, to discuss and debate the major issues, and to showcase the latest systems using agent based technology. It will promote a forum for discussion on how agent-based techniques, methods, and tools help system designers to accomplish the mapping between available agent technology and application needs. Other stakeholders should be rewarded with a better understanding of the potential and challenges of the agent-oriented approach.
TOPICS: Special Topic of the 2018 edition: "Complexity"
· Agent-based simulation and prediction
· Distributed problem solving
· Agent cooperation and negotiation
· Agent societies and social networks
· Real-time multi-agent systems
· Human agent interaction, user interfaces
· Adaptation, learning and personalization
· Reputation, trust, privacy and security
· Agent engineering and development tools
· Evaluation, ethical and legal issues
· Information recovery and information systems
· Knowledge management and data intensive systems
· Intelligent control and manufacturing systems
· Embodied agents and autonomous systems
· Multi-robot systems and real world robotics
· Internet softbots and web intelligence
· Virtual agents, animation and games
· Pervasive agents and ambient intelligence
· E-learning and educational systems
· User-centered applications and assisting agents
· Submission date: 29th January, 2018
· Notification date: 12th March, 2018
· Camera-ready deadline: 26th March, 2018
· Conference dates: 20th-22nd June, 2018
- Review process: PAAMS welcomes the submission of application papers with preference to the topics listed in the call for papers. All submitted papers will undergo a thorough review process; each paper will be refereed by at least three experts in the field based on relevance, originality, significance, quality and clarity.
- Submitting papers: All papers must be formatted according to the Springer LNCS Template, with a maximum length of 12 pages in length, including figures and references. All proposed papers must be submitted in electronic form (PDF format) using the PAAMS 2018 conference management system.
- Publication: Accepted papers will be included in PAAMS 2018 Proceedings, published by Springer.
At least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the symposium to present the paper in order to include the paper in the conference proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Springer Verlag.
- Special Issues: Authors of selected papers from PAAMS 2018 will be invited to submit an extended and improved version to special issue in diffetent journals.
DEMONSTRATIONS AWARDS: The best demo in PAAMS 2018 will be awarded with a 2.000€ price.
CALL FOR GRANTS/AWARDS: PAAMS 2018 in collaboration with the n&aIS offers 40 grants/awards to doctoral and young doctors both to the event itself (including Workshops and Special Sessions) and to the parallel Co-located events.
More information: www.paams.net/open-calls/call-for-grants-awards
· Yves Demazeau. Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique. France
· Bo An. Nanyang Technological University. Singapore
· Antonio Fernández Caballero. University of Castilla-La Mancha. Spain
· Javier Bajo. Technical University of Madrid. Spain