All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
MMSP 2019 is the IEEE 21st International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, organized by the Multimedia Signal Processing Technical Committee (MMSP-TC) of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS). The workshop will bring together researchers, industry practitioners and developers from diverse fields relating to multimedia signal processing to share their experiences, exchange ideas, explore future research directions and network. This is the 21st edition of this long-standing internationally renowned workshop. The workshop will feature prominent keynote speakers and cutting edge challenges, and the theme for this year is "When A.I. meets Multimedia".
Prospective authors are invited to submit regular and special session papers (full page, 4-6 pages) and demo papers (1 page). All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus and EI.
Papers of interest to this workshop include, but are not limited to the following areas:
• Image / video / speech / audio processing
• Multimedia communications and networking
• Multimedia quality assessment
• Internet of Things (IoT)-based multimedia systems and applications
• Multimedia hardware design
• Multimedia databases and digital libraries
• Multimedia security and forensics
• Multimedia interaction
• Multimedia big data analytics
• Deep Learning for Multimedia
• Multimedia processing for tele-rehabilitation
• Multimedia for smart homes and elderly case
• Augmented, mixed and virtual reality
• Signal processing and learning for big biological / biomedical data
• Multimedia systems and emerging applications
1. Xian-Sheng Hua, DAMO Academy/Alibaba Cloud (Title: Real-World Challenges and Practices of Large Scale Visual Intelligence).
2. Kiyoharu Aizawa, University of Tokyo, Japan. (Title: Building a Manga Dataset (Manga109) for Multimedia Applications)
3. Xiaodong He, JD AI Research, JD.com. (Title: Multimodal Intelligence: Understanding and Generation across Language and Vision).
We look forward to your contributions and your participation at MMSP 2019 in Kuala Lumpur!
- Jenq-Neng Hwang, Univ. of Washington, USA
- Wen-Huang Cheng, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Chee Seng Chan, University of Malaya, Malaysia