All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2020
IEEE MMSP 2020 will be held on September 21–23, 2020. The workshop will be organised as a fully virtual event.
The workshop is 22nd in the series, organized by the Multimedia Signal Processing Technical Committee of the IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS), with the aim to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry, passionate about multimedia signal processing, to share their knowledge, exchange ideas, explore future research directions and network.
Prospective authors are invited to submit regular and special session papers (full length, 4-6 pages) and demo papers (1 page). All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore and indexed by Scopus and EI. Papers are solicited in, but not limited to, the following areas:
Image / video compression
Image / video restoration and processing
Machine listening for analysis of acoustic scenes
Speech / music / audio processing
Sound source localization and separation
Multimedia communications and networking
Multimedia quality assessment
Internet of Things (IoT)-based multimedia systems and applications
Multimedia hardware design
Multimedia databases and digital libraries
Multimedia security and forensics Multimedia interaction
Multimedia big data analytics
Deep Learning for Multimedia
Multimedia processing for tele-medicine and health care
Augmented, mixed and virtual reality
Multimedia systems for emerging applications
· 14 June, 2020 - Regular paper submission - This deadline is final and no further extensions will be granted.
· 27 July, 2020 - Notification of paper acceptance
· 16 August, 2020 - Camera-ready paper submission
· 23 August, 2020 - Demo paper submission (1 page)
· 21–23 September, 2020 - MMSP 2020 in Tampere, Finland
· Ivan Tashev, "Capture, Representation, and Rendering of 3D Audio", Partner Software Architect, Microsoft Research USA.
· Hong Hua, "Progresses, challenges, and opportunities of head-mounted light field displays for Mixed Reality", Professor of Optical Sciences, University of Arizona.
· Thrasos Pappas, "Perceptual Texture Analysis for Multimedia Processing", Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northwestern University.
Atanas Gotchev, Tampere University, Finland
Dong Tian, InterDigital, USA