All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2015
The International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO) is the premier forum for presentation and discussion of new ideas in microarchitecture, compilers,
hardware/software interfaces, and design of advanced computing and communication systems. The goal of MICRO is to bring together researchers in the fields of microarchitecture, compilers, and systems for technical exchange. The MICRO community has enjoyed having close interaction between academic researchers and industrial designers -- we aim to continue and strengthen this longstanding tradition at the 48th MICRO in Waikiki, Hawaii.
We invite original paper submissions related to but not limited to the following:
• Hardware, software, and hybrid techniques for improving system performance, energy-efficiency, cost, complexity, predictability, quality of service, reliability, dependability, security, scalability, programmer productivity, etc.
• Processor, memory, storage, interconnect designs
• Architectures for instruction-level, thread-level, and memory-level parallelism: superscalar, VLIW, data-parallel, multithreaded, multicore, manycore, etc.
• Compiler and microarchitectural techniques for parallelism (ILP, TLP, MLP)
• Low-power, high-performance, and cost/complexity-efficient architectures
• Architectures for emerging platforms, including smartphones, tablets, cloud/datacenter, etc.
• Architectures and compilers for embedded processors, DSPs, GPUs, ASIPs (network processors, multimedia, wireless, etc.)
• Advanced software/hardware speculation and prediction schemes
• Microarchitecture techniques to better support system software, programming languages, programmability, and compilation
• Microarchitecture modeling and simulation methodology
• Insightful experimental and comparative evaluation and analysis of existing microarchitectures, hardware/software mechanisms and workloads
General Chair: Milos Prvulovic, Georgia Tech
Program Chair: Moinuddin Qureshi, Georgia Tech
Program Committee: TBD
Details on new review model: http://users.ece.gatech.edu/~moin/micro2015sc.pdf