All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2018
Like previous years, you will have to register your intention-to-submit by Midnight, Pacific Time, February 23rd, 2018. You will not be able to submit your paper if you do not register with an intention-to-submit. Please see important dates on the website for further details on the submission and review schedule.
The full paper submission deadline will be Midnight, Pacific Time, March 2nd, 2018. There will be no extension.
In addition to advances in methodology, we encourage submission of papers that demonstrate clinical relevance and novel clinical applications. Topics discussed at MICCAI include, but are not limited to:
Medical Image Computing
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Image Segmentation, Registration and Fusion
- Image Reconstruction and Image Quality
- Computational Anatomy and Physiology
- Microscopy and Histology Image Analysis
- Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Population Imaging and Imaging Genetics
- Applications of Big Data in Imaging
- Integration of Imaging with Non-Imaging Biomarkers
- Visualisation in Biomedical Imaging
- Surgical Data Science
- Interventional Imaging Systems
- Image-Guided Interventions and Surgery
- Interventional Tracking and Navigation
- Medical Robotics and Haptics
- Surgical Skill and Work Flow Analysis
- Surgical Planning and Simulation
- Surgical Visualization and Augmented Reality
- Interventional Software and User Interfaces
Papers should be submitted electronically (LNCS style, double blind review) of up to 8-page papers for oral or poster presentation in the CMT system. Submission guidelines will be made available shortly.
The papers will be evaluated by external reviewers and Area Chairs for inclusion in the scientific program of MICCAI.